A Description of al-Daʿwah al-Salafiyyah and the Daʿwah of Shaykh Muḥammad ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb
A brief discourse descriibng what al-Dawʿah al-Salafīyyah is. A must-hear for all Muslims who wish to attain true clarity on this topic in a time when there are many misconceptions concerning it.
Shaykh Ibn Bāz brings a number of well described points of clarity concerning various elements of ad-Dawatus Salafīyyah, from amongst them:
- The call of the Salaf in relation to implementing the commands of Allāh found in the magnificent Qurʾān and traversing upon the purified methodology of the Prophet (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam)
- The path of the Companions of Allāh's Messenger (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) in their implementation of al-Tawḥīd and Sunnah
- The call of the Salaf regarding the importance of placing the highest priority upon tawḥīd and the obligation to abandon all forms of shirk
- The role of Muḥammad Ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb in reviving the Sunnah in recent times and the reality of what he called to
- The ridicule and weak attempts of the enemies of Islām to discredit and belittle the call of Muḥammad Ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb through the term "Wahabi"
- A closing word of advice to the Ummah regarding the importance of following the dalīl (evidence) and a word of caution against blind following
Tags: Salafī, Tawḥīd, Sunnah, Muḥammad Ibn ʿAbd al-Wahhāb, Ibn Bāz