• Bilan Hashi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
7 years 5 months ago #1834 by Bilan Hashi
سم الله الرحمن الرحيم
[/b]

[/b]

"And I thank the brother's at TROID. May Allaah strengthen them and reward them for all of their good efforts, and increase them in their good deeds in the `meezaan on Yawm al-Qiyyamah, for their sincerity and their efforts in spreading the Dawatus-Salafiyyah. Not only in the city of Toronto, but around the world, through their website and their publication. And I ask the brother's and sister's that you should aid and support the brother's at the centre of TROID. So that, they themselves - the Salafi's of this city - can have a markaz of their own, to spread and defend the Sunnah of Allah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم. Because by Allaah, ikhwaan wa akhawaat, my brother's and my sister's, by Allaah, the people of Sunnah are few. Rather they were few in the time of Sufyaan ath-Thauree, who died in the year 161 after the Hijrah. When someone came to him and he was talking to them, he said to them, "When you meet a person in the East, then make du`aa for him and send my salām upon him. And if you see a person in the West, then make du`aa for him and send my salām upon him." So verily, the people of Ahlus Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah are few in number. And that was in the second generation. And the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم informed us that, "There is not a time, except that the time which comes after it, is worse than the time that came before it." So we are living in a time of tribulation and calamity.

So the brother's in this city, with the little resources that they have and the little tools that they have at their disposal. And with the little help that they get, that they try to spread the Sunnah and Salafiyyah. So it is upon all of us - not only the people of Toronto - also the people of England, and the people of Europe and the people of the United States of America, to aid each other upon righteousness & piety. And that we co-operate with each other. And this co-operation, is not just in lip service. Like for example, saying how good the brother's in TROID are. But rather it is, co-operating in your wealth and your selves. That you take part in their lectures and their seminars. And you give from your wealth, that which you are able to give. And don't be stingy. And don't be tight-fisted. Don't put locks upon your pockets. And put pad-locks upon your wallet and hide your money away. Because when you are buried in your grave, your money is not going to benefit you. That money which you have tied up, and that money which you believed is going to bring you some benefit, it will not bring you any benefit unless you used it in a manner which was wise. In a manner in which Allaah subhannah wa ta'aala has legislated. So give in the path of Allaah.

For every single article that the brother's put on their website, and you aided them in it, financially. Any book that they published, and you aided them in it, financially. And any type of good action that they do. Every masjid that they establish or even a single markaz that they establish in the city of Toronto, and you aided in giving towards that masjid, financially, then every person that prays in that masjid, you will get part of the reward for it. Every `sajdaa that hits the carpet, you will get a reward for it. Every drop of water that the people make wudhoo from, you will get reward for it. For you were the individual who helped in the establishment of the masjid.

Do you not know the ḥadīth, upon the authority of Uthmān رضي الله عنه that he said, "Whoever establishes a house for Allaah in this Earth, Allaah will make for him a house in Jannah." So don't you want a house in Jannah? Don't you believe that the Salafi's of this city need a markaz? A centre that they can go back to, so the dawah can be established without any restrictions. Don't you think that the Salafi's of this city need to produce literature and leaflets that they can hand out, free of charge? Pages that they can hand out, free of charge, calling the people to the Sunnah and Salafiyyah. But this requires that the Salafi's themselves, first and foremost, give. Because if we don't give, don't expect someone from outside to give. Wallaahi, to support this dawah, it will take your sweat and it will take your blood. And if you are not willing to give your sweat, and your not willing to give your blood, then know that you are not a person who has truly understood the importance of this Religion. Because this is what Allaah demands from us in the Qur'aan. "Give with your wealth and give with your self." Give that which is most beloved to you. And the thing that is most beloved to most people, is that which they have gathered together by way of wealth and their own selves.

So you need to aid the dawah. And we need to aid the brother's. And the sister's, those of you who have got money and you got gold and you've got bangles. You have 5 bangles, give 1 to the markaz. You have 3 sets of earrings of gold, give 1 set to the markaz. You have 4 necklaces of gold, give 1 to the markaz. Likewise with the brother's. You are earning $2000 a month, give $200 of that to the brother's at TROID. You are earning $1000 a month, give $50 a month to the brother's at TROID. You are earning $800 a month, give $25 a month to TROID, and that's not asking for a lot.

Just by going out and eating at the take-outs or the take-away's or the food places, in one sitting you can easily spend $20; in one sitting. Instead of buying that pack of doughnuts that you love, every week. Then leave the doughnut, and give that money to the dawah. It doesn't take much. Have a bottle in your house or a money jar in your house, [let] all your loose change go into it. Every brown coloured coin that you have, or small, silver coloured coin that you have, don't say "I'm going to need it for the bus fare," "I'm going to need it on the tube of the underground," put it into the money jar. Every month, go to TROID, empty the money jar on their table. Take the jar back home [and] start putting it in again. Every penny will aid you. "Save yourselves from the hell fire - the Messenger of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said - even if it be with the skin of a date." If you can protect yourself from the hell fire with something as little as this, then imagine where a dollar will take you, $2 will take you, $3 will take you, $4 will take you, $5 will take you.

Aid the brother's! Were not saying that the brother's are perfect, but they are the best that you have, and that I've seen in the many times that I've been to the United States of America and North America. And I've been there a few times now. And I've been to Europe. I've hardly seen people defending the Manhaj of the Dawatus-Salafiyyah as well as these brother's. And as clear as these brother's. And I hardly ever found a group of brother's, hardly ever found a group of brother's, who love the `Ulamāʾ and the Sunnah and Salafiyyah as much as these brother's. And they are striving hard to spread the Sunnah. Not to gain leadership over the people. Not to gain fame over the people. But rather due to their love of the Sunnah and Salafiyyah and this is all that I've seen from them. In all the time that I've known them.

So it is incumbent upon us to aid them. Rather Allaah has ordered us to aid each other, so aid them! Why are you going to aid organizations and groups that are other than your sitting? When Allaah's Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم when he came, he first gave dawah, and called the people who were the closest to him. And then those people further away, and further away.

So aid the people in this city. You need a markaz. You need a masjid. You've got children, they need to be taught Qur'aan. They need to be taught how to pray. They need to have companionship. Every evening you need to send your children to the masjid. And you need to come to the masjid to build brotherhood. So your children are growing up with other Salafi children. And you are keeping companionship with other Salafi's, and at the moment, you don't have a place like this. So you need to get a hold of one.

So spend from your wealth my brother's and sister's. And I encourage you to spend, and I encourage you to dig deep into your pockets and give from your wealth. Every single month. Set up a standing order [as we call it in London, I don't know what you call it here] or a direct debit so the money leaves your account and goes straight to the account of TROID. After you have given, don't ask, your reward is with Allaah. Don't ask. Do not be those people who say, "The more I give, the more say I want." No this is not the way, this is not the way. Rather you give for the Sake of Allaah, knowing that these brother's are spreading the Sunnah. So give, and don't ask. If you have an advice to give, then give them naseeha, give them naseeha. The brother's won't turn down your naseeha. They will listen to you. And if it's good naseeha, they will take it on board. And if it's something that they can't implement right now, they'll tell you. So aid them.

Don't turn your backs' upon them. Don't listen to the `hizbee. Don't listen to the `surooree. Don't listen to those people who have been striving for years to destroy what these brother's have built. Don't listen to them. They have no worth. I've seen enough fakes in my life to recognize fakes and pretenders. And by Allaah, I truly believe that these brother's are not pretenders. And I have seen pretender's in North America. And these brother's, walilLaahil-hamd, and this is not to glorify them or to raise them beyond their level, but just to be straight and to be frank. This is how I see them and I do not see from them any falsehood or any form of false, pretend behaviour. I see from them that they wish to strive upon the Book & The Sunnah, so aid them in that path.

May Allaah reward you. JazakumAllaahu khayraan.
سُبْحَانَكَ وَبِحَمْدِكَ ، لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ ، أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَيْكَ"

Transcribed By Umm Mūsá Bilan Hashi
The following user(s) said Thank You: troid.org admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.203 seconds