• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #1976 by troid.org admin
Yahya Adel Ibrahim (@yahya******)
2012-06-09 7:56

The Salaf would say show me ur friends I will tell u who uR. I add show me ur mp3 playlist & radioPresets & websites visited to know who u r

On that note...there are only five people who Ibrahim "follows" on Twitter. And who made this special list? #2 is Yasir Qadhi.

Yasir Qadhi: The one who signs pledges with the Soofees, the one who claims "The manhaj of the Salaf is not suitable for the present era." The one who has been refuted by numerous Scholars such as Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Hādī, Shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jābirī and Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Hādī.

Yasir Qadhi's Pledge to Unite Upon Falsehood
www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=6237

Abū Khadījah on Yasir Qadhi and Al-Maghrib Institute
www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=8083

Who is Yasir Qadhi?
www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=6&Topic=1011

More about this Deviant Al-Maghrib Institute
www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmes...m=9&Topic=7298

A Summary of Some of the Grave Errors of Yasir Qadhi
www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/abandoning...e-tricks-they-employ
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 1 month ago by troid.org admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 1 month ago #1977 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Yahya Ibrahim: "show me ur friends I will tell..."
The Principles of Salafiyyah
Judging A Claimant to Salafiyyah By His Companionship

Author: Prepared by SalafiPublications.Com
Article ID : SLF020005 [1295

Taken From SLF010004 @ SalafiPublications.Com (A Reply to the Doubts of the Qutubiyyah On Ascription to Sunnah and Salafiyyah). If you find this beneficial then please make reference to the above article, when quoting.

Know O Sunni, that the false claimants to Salafiyyah who have innovated and become ahzaab (parties, sects) and rejoiced with that which is with them of adulterated principles, love of talk of the occurrences of the life of this world in the name of "Fiqh ul-Waaqi", and the gathering and amassing of herds, then though they may hide and conceal much of that which is with them, they will not be able to hide it in their companionship and those whom they befriend and show love and loyalty for.

And this is from the manhaj of the Salaf, the very manhaj that the false claimants to Salafiyyah have attempted to demolish and root out with their innovated principle of al-Muwaazanah and what is besides that of raising, aggrandising the promoting the Innovators and the groups and sects of Innovation.

And here is the legacy of the Salaf, which alas, has been forgotten, neglected or pushed aside, due mainly to the machinations of the Extreme Murji’ah of the Era, those who accommodate and defend the Mockers of the Prophets, the Revilers of Uthmān, the Mukaffiroon of the Sahaabah and other than them…And because this principle has been neglected or pushed aside or hidden or adulterated by those with hidden agendas, those false claimants to Salafiyyah, it has led many a sincere person to great confusion and bewilderement, and so they are led to opposing the way of the Salaf and their manhaj, without even realising it. So when they see someone whose loyalty is for the Innovators, who defends them, promotes their books, propounds their doctrines and so on, they make excuses for them, think that they are under obligation to verifying matters with them, and not to judge them instantly and other such matters which are a deviation from the beaten track of our Pious Forefathers, and which but lead to further deviation, confusion and bewilderment…

Quoted Jamaal bin Fareehaan al-Haarithee the following narrations, under the chapter heading, "The Salaf Would Make A Judgement of an Invididual By His Companionship", in "Lumm ad-Durr al-Manthoor", checked, and revised by Shaikh Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān.

Abū Qilaabah said, "May Allaah fight the poet [an expression of amazement in Arabic] who said: Do not ask about a man, but ask about his companion. For every person guides himself by his companion. This poetry is by Adee bin Zaid, and al-Asma’ee said about it, "I have never seen a line of poetry which resembles the Sunnah more than this saying of Adee bin Zaid." Al-Ibaanah (2/439)

Abū Hurairah - radiallaahu anhu - said, the Messenger of Allaah said, "A person is upon the deen of his friend, so let each one of you look at whom he befriends." Ṣaḥīh. Refer to Silsilah as-Ṣaḥīhah of al-Albaani (no.927)

Ibn Mas’ood - radiallaahu anhu - said, "Indeed a person walks alongside and accompanies the one whom he loves and who is like him." Al-Ibaanah (2/476)

Abū ad-Dardaa - radiallaahu anhu - said, "It is from the fiqh (understanding of a person) that he [chooses] those whom he walks with, whom he enters upon (visits) and whom he sits with." Al-Ibaanah (2/477)

Yahyá bin Kathīr said, "Sulaimaan bin Dāwūd – alaihis salām – said: Do no pass a judgement over anyone with anything until you see whom he befriends." Al-Ibaanah (2/464)

Mūsá bin Uqbah the Syrian approached Baghdad and this was mentioned to Imām Aḥmad. So it was said, "Look at whose residence he goes to and with whom he resides and finds shelter." Al-Ibaanah (2/480)

Imām Al-Awzaa’ee said, "Whoever hides his innovation from us will not be able to hide his companionship from us." Al-Ibaanah (2/476)

Al-A’mash said, "They (the Salaf) did not used to ask anything more about a person after having asked about three affairs: Who he walks with, who he enters upon (i.e. visits) and who he associates with amongst the people." Al-Ibaanah (2/478)

Abdullāh bin Mas’ood – radiallaahu anhu - said, "Make consideration of the (regions of the) Earth by the names given to them and make consideration of a person by his companion." Al-Ibaanah (2/479)

Muhammad bin Ubaid al-Ghulaabee said, "The Ahl ul-Ahwaa (People of Desires) hide everything except their intimate friendship and companionship." Al-Ibaanah (2/482)

Mu’aadh bin Mu’aadh said to Yahyá bin Sa’eed, "O Abū Sa’eed! A person may hide his viewpoint from us, but he will not be able to hide that in his son, or his friend or in the one whom he sits with." Al-Ibaanah (2/437)

Ibn ‘Awn said, "Those who sit with the People of Innovation are more severe upon us than the People of Innovation themselves." Al-Ibaanah (2/273)

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #2614 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Yahya Ibrahim: "show me ur friends I will tell..."
Comparing Yaḥyá Ibrāhīm to Yāsir Qādhī, birds of a feather flock together:

From Clarifying the Doubts of Bashir Shiil

7. This point was echoed by Yahyá Ibrāhīm, a mostly self-educated speaker who mimicked the sermons of Muḥammad Hassān (from the heads of the Ikhwān in Egypt) for years, claiming to be his student. He said in a meeting between KBW and TROID (KBW represented by Bashīr Shiil, Afrāz Baksh, Yahyá Ibrahīm, Aḥmad Khalafe [now of the Bukhārī centre] and others from their shūrah, a meeting intended to admonish TROID and suggest that the centre's leadership be supervised by others such as the figureheads of KBW etc.), in Autumn of 1999: So now when you pick up the phone and you call Yemen or you call Saudia or [indiscernable] or America and the person doesn’t understand fully what is being asked. The fatwá is null and void. It’s something that you cannot take as a specific fatwá, you could take it as a general fatwá.

The reader can see the repetitive theme, 'cut the cord with the scholars, we are the points of reference in these lands'. More than 15 years on, the names and faces change, the theme remains the same. Look to the statements of Yāsir Qadhī in 2013 and compare them with Yaḥyá Ibrāhīm in 1999:

“Chose a scholar who is living your life, in your land, in your culture…we outsource our fatwas to back home…as if those scholars are the only ones who know our situation…you cannot get a fatwá about living in secular democracy from someone who never lived in a secular democracy, you cannot get a fatwa about your homosexual neighbour from someone who has never met a homosexual in his life, there has to be a human element….Wisdom, most of it comes from life, not books…so my advice to you - look local…there are scholars here in Detroit.”
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by troid.org admin.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

RT @AbuKhadeejahSP: May Allah preserve our Shaykh, ‘Ubayd Al-Jābiri — a scholar of Sunnah and Salafiyyah. In all the years we’ve known him…

troid.org troid.org

RT @AbuHakeemBilal: Al Hamdulillāh We just had a beautiful sitting with our Shk Ubaid Al Jābirī. As always he gave us fatherly advice and s…

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: The Prophet ﷺ loved optimism. (Bukharī: Book of Medicine) The optimistic person: 1. Has good thoughts about Allāh 2. P…

troid.org troid.org

RT @MuneebSomali: Shaykh Dr. Muhammad b. Ghālib (حفظه الله ) It is not necessary to speak regarding every issue nor is it incumbent to ana…

troid.org troid.org