Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Benefit: al-’Allāmah Rabīʿ’ Ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī Speaks About Yahyá al-Hajooree and His Followers

• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #2274 by troid.org admin

In the audio clip provided above, the Noble Scholar of al-Jarḥ wat-Ta’deel, Shaykh Rabīʿ Ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī - hafiẓahullāh – says:

1. Concerning the view of Yahyá al-Ḥajūrī and his followers, “All of the Salafīyyeen are innovators now…all of them are innovators now.  The callers and the Scholars, all of them are beneath his feet now.”
  2. Concerning the followers of Yahyá al-Ḥajūrī, “Complaints have come to us from all regions of the earth.  Perhaps an individual learns for two days, three months, two months and then he goes far away, to Russia saying, “’ʿUbayd, ’ʿUbayd, Yahyá.”  Yahyá is above the heavens and ’ʿUbayd is an innovator.This is their daʿwah.  Britain, Sudan, Egypt, Turkey, Kenya, Libya, all of the nations are loaded with hatred against the Salafīyyeen and Salafīyyah.
  3. Shaykh Rabīʿ said, “We have remained patient for seven years, whilst letters and complaints were coming to us.”
  4. When a students says, “Advise him, O Shaykh, and write him a letter, Shaykh Rabīʿ replies, “I have already advised him, and I have advised him, and I have advised him, and I have advised him concerning what he has.  And at times the advice would go on for two and a half hours.  And he would not listen and he would return and he would not have fulfilled his share, may Allāh bless you.  And his students are extremists (ghulāt), with extremism that has no match.  Meaning, imāmuth-thaqalayn (Imām of mankind and the Jinn) and an-naasihul-amīn (trustworthy advisor)2…extremism and extremism and extremism.”
  5. Shaykh Rabīʿ says to the student, “Go to him and advise him.  Do not campaign for him and do not applaud him and take positions as men with regards to him.”

The recording was made on Wednesday night, the 1st of Jumādáa al-Oolā 1434H (Wed. 13th March 2013), between the Maghrib and ’ʿIshāʾa‘ Prayers. 

Endnotes:
[1]: Yahyá al-Ḥajūrī and his followers continue to launch scathing attacks upon the noble Scholar, al-’Allāmah ʿʿUbayd Ibn ʿAbdullāh al-Jābirī - hafiẓahullāh – whom Shaykh Rabīʿ has recently described as an Imām in Salafīyyah in Ḥajj of 1433H.  Refer to: http://www.sahab.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=134490
[2]: These are titles which the followers of Yahyá al-Ḥajūrī have repeated ad nauseam.Taken from the audio: Advice to Those Who Want to be on the Straight Path by Shaykh Ṣāliḥ al-Suḥaymī

Translation source: http://sunnahpublishing.net/al-allāmah-rabee-ibn-haadee-al-madkhalee-on-yahyaa-al-hajooree-and-his-followers/ 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #2275 by troid.org admin
We ask Allaah to change the hearts of those young brothers who have been taken by the fitnah of al-Hajooree. Many of them claim to respect Shaykh Rabee', we hope that they recognise the reality of the affair of al-Hajooree and Dammaaj and turn back to the scholars and to turn back to their brothers. Should they clarify themselves and free themselves from al-Hajooree and those defending him, it would only elevate their status in shaa' Allaah and reunite them with their brothers.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2276 by troid.org admin
May Allaah reward Abū Khadījah for the summary below. He has endured much abuse during this ordeal, defending the scholars such as Shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jābirī

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by troid.org admin.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #2277 by troid.org admin
Attachments:

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #2278 by troid.org admin
Our brother, Ilyas as-Salafi (from Canada) was present during the dialogue between a Dammaajee student and Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Hādī concerning Yahyá al-Hajooree. Below is a more detailed transcript from a first hand account of our trustworthy brother. It did not take minutes for some to try and dismiss the accurate translation summary (above) by our brothers at Sunnah Publications, trying to smear it as 'unclear' and twist its accuracy. This account adds emphasis to the above.

Here is the transcribed dialogue:

Shaykh Rabee': “…I am going to say something that I have never said before until this moment. All of the Salafīs are innovators now. All of them are innovators. There is no one left [referring to Yahyá al-Hajooree's behaviour].”

[The Shaykh’s voice began to crack as if he were about to cry]

Shaykh Rabee': “…The callers (du'aat), the scholars, all of them are beneath his [Yahyá al Hajooree's] feet.”

Shaykh Rabee': “All of them (the Salafīs) are (supposedly) at war with salafiyyah and its people, and all of the hizbiyyoon (bigoted partisans) are relaxing and watching (from a distance).”

Shaykh Rabee': “Complaints have reached us from every region of the earth, I swear by Allaah, whom there is no deity worthy of worship but He. He [the student at Dammaaj from different parts of the world] goes [to Dammaaj], learns for two days, three, or a month or two [months], and he goes to al-Aqsaa and Russia....[chanting] ‘Ubayd..’Ubayd…Yahyá. Yahyá is above the heavens [the Shaykh points his index finger upward] and ‘Ubayd is an innovator. This is their da’wah. England, Sudan, Egypt, Turkey, Kenya, Libya, each and every country, filled with extreme hatred against the Salafīs and salafiyyah. A war whose like has never been seen before.”

Shaykh Rabee': “We were patient for approximately seven years, whilst writings and complaints reach us.”

Shaykh Rabee': “Now, force Yahyá to change this fitnah and these methods (that he and his students are upon) and say to him: 'If you stay upon this, a trial (fitnah) whose like has never been seen before will arise."

Student from Dammaaj: “We wrote…”

Shaykh Rabee’: [interjecting] “Wrote what…?”

Student from Dammaaj: “We wrote him a letter…”

Shaykh Rabee’: “Give it to me right now! [requesting to see it]”

[The shaykh extends his hand]

Shaykh Rabee': “We have advised him, and advised him, and advised him, and advised him, regarding what is with him [from extremism and falsehood], and sometimes the advice would continue for two and a half hours, yet he does not listen. He promises, yet he does not fulfill it, may Allaah bless you. And his students are extremists; an extremism whose like has never been seen before. I mean, 'Imām ath-Thaqalayn' [The Leader of the Jinn and Mankind - A term his students refer to him with in his presence], Imām ath-Thaqalayn and ‘An-Naasihul-Ameen' [The Sincere Advisor].’ Extremism! Extremism! Extremism! What is this O Shaykh? [addressing the student from Dammaaj] The da’wah of the mashaayikh, such as al-Albānī (raḥimahullāh) and Ibn Bāz (raḥimahullāh) is free from this and has not seen extremism like this ever before. Go to him (Yahyá) and advise him. Do not applaud him and whistle for him. And take a position as men with regards to him. They are the most harmful of people to the Salafī da’wah. There is not a single person more harmful than Yahyá. Dammaaj is alone! All of the other centres are beneath his feet except for Dammaaj. O my brother, there are many centres (of knowledge) - although not great in stature - they are in the thousands, and they are all upon the Salafī manhaj. They call to salafiyyah and they defend it. All of them (the other centres of knowledge around the world) are beneath his feet, whether in the Kingdom (Saudi Arabia), in Yemen, and in Algeria. In every place. Everything is beneath his feet. Extremism! This has never been seen in salafiyyah before!
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by troid.org admin.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 4 months ago #2280 by troid.org admin
“Oh Yahyá! Hold onto the book with firm strength (i.e. Hold fast to it)” (Suratul Maryam Vs 13)

Bismillahi Wal Hamdullillah Was ṣalātu Was Salaamu ‘Alaa Rasoolillahi

‘Ammaa Ba’d:

There is no doubt that success lies in following the book and the sunnah, clinging to the two of them and holding fast to them both. And this was Allah’s command to the prophets and the Messengers.

Allah The most high says addressing the prophet of Allah Yahyá – ‘Alahis Salaam:

“Oh yahyaa! Hold on to the book with strength, and we gave him ‘Hukm’ while yet a child”

Imām At Tabari – Rahimahullah mentions in his tafsīr (18/155) quoting the statement of Ibn Zaid – Rahimahullah:

“(The statement of Allah) ‘..with strength’ “This is that he carries out what Allah has commanded him and avoids his prohibitions”

Imām Baghawi states in his tafsīr (3/190):

(Speaking concerning the statement of Allah:

“And we gave him ‘Hukm’ while yet a child”)

‘It has been said (i.e. by the scholars of tafsīr) that which is intended by ‘Hukm’ is understanding”

He previously mentioned that the command for Yahyá – ‘Alaihis Salaam to hold onto the book was a command to hold onto the Taurah

Thus Allah praised him for that which he possessed not only of the book (i.e. knowledge of its words) but that he had understanding of that which he possessed from it, then he was further commanded to hold onto it firmly.

Thus that which we understand from the verse is the praiseworthy nature of having knowledge of the book (i.e. memorizing it) and ‘understanding’ that which it contains with ‘correct’ understanding, then clinging to it.

How then would one who observes how Allah raises the mention of the book and those who understand it revile and speak ill of those who carry it and understand it correctly?!

Allah the most high mentions:

“But those among them who are firmly grounded in knowledge and the believers, believe in what has been sent down to you and what was sent down before you,and those who perform the ṣalāh and give zakaah and believe in Allah and the last day. It is they to whom we will give a great reward (Suratun Nisaa Vs 162)

And Allah the most high says:

“Allah will exalt in degree those who of you believe and those who have been given knowledge”

This no doubt is one of the deviations that Yahyá Al Hajoori – May Allah Guide him has fallen into (among many other things) that has caused the recent clarification from our sheikh, the waalid, defender of the Sunnah and its people in our time in truth Shaikh Rabee ibn Haadi Al Madkhali – Hafidhahullah

This – By Allah – grieves our hearts

Though in reality this speech of the Shaikh is not new to us, since we have known of the Shaikhs displeasure with that which is taking in Dammaj for a good while, but being the perfect example of a patient Aalim of the Sunnah that he is, he advised and gave more than sufficient time for reflection and rectification but alas to no avail.

When we spoke and expressed that the Mashaikh of Ahlus Sunnah are not pleased with that which is occurring there, and the manner in which the students there are being taught and nurtured to disrespect and dishonor the scholars of the sunnah and their students and that no one is safe from the tongue of Al Hajoori we were dubbed liars, lying upon Shaikh Rabee’ and the other scholars. In fact, i recall my speech was promptly sent to Dammaj for swift analysis, dissection and refutation! Which one of the students of Al Hajoori did not fail to satisfy those infactuated with Al Hajoori and the ‘cult-like’ partisanship we have observed over the years. Thus the ‘hold no prisoners, take no captives, kill everything in sight’ manner in which they defend the one that dares to speak unfavourably about the ‘Imāmuth Thaqalain’ (Imām and leader of Mankind and the Jinn! – A title the followers of Al Hajoori give to him!), or the ‘goings on’ in the camp, is a far cry from the patient perseverance of Shaikhunaa Rabee’ – Hafidhahullah

But no doubt the Salafi fears not the blame of the blamers in advising with the truth, for the Messenger – Sallallahu Alaihi Was Sallam gave a bequest to Abi dharr – Radhiyallahu anhu to ‘Speak the truth even if it is bitter!’ and that, unfortunately, is exactly how our advise has been taken, with bitter rejection!

On more than one occasion I have known that some their supporters here in the Uk, have secretly recorded me (though they, admittedly, are not so good at secret recordings since I have caught them doing so every time!) possibly with a view to getting my speech sent to the ‘Camp’ for rebuttal.

All of that has never stopped us from advising with the advise of our Mashaikh, not proceeding except upon their wise instruction.

Now that Sheikh Rabee’ – may Allah preserve him, has publicly made his position clear, (which to my recollection was the only thing many an individual claimed they were waiting for) we ask Allah to make it easy for them to drop this fitnah and take onboard the advice of the people of knowledge who have not remained silent throughout this trial, just as we ask him to make it a means for Al Hajoori and his followers to return from this fitna and to stop splitting the ranks of the people of Sunnah across the globe.

Reminding them of the statement of Abūl Aaliyah and Mujaahid from the salaf who both said:

“I do not know which of the two blessing is greater, that Allah guided me to Islām or that he saved me from following desires” (Collected by Ad Daarimi in the muqadima of his sunan and like wise Imāmul Harawee in ‘Dhamul Kalaam (4/319)

or the statement of Imām Abū Bakr ibn Abi Iyaash who, when a man asked him who is the Sunni? He responded: “He is the one who when desires are mentioned he doesn’t show partisan fanaticism to any of it!”

(Collected by Imām Al Lilakaa’ee in ‘Sharḥ Usūl ‘I’tiqaad Ahlis Sunnati Wal Jamaa’ah’ (1/65)

So the sunni’s concern is being upon the Haq and Salafiyah, he is not one to get emotional for any group, party or individual

The saddest thing is that we see ignoramuses now seeking to explain the speech of the sheikh, ‘he doesn’t mean and he doesn’t intend, and and and’ making ‘tafsīr’ of his intent while the Shaikh is alive and breathing and it is possible to return to him for an explanation of his own intent.

We ask Allah to make seeing the haq easy and to unite the hearts of Ahlus Sunnah under our ‘Ulamāʾ’ wherever they may be, and Allah’s aid is sought.

Was Sallallahu ‘ala Nabiyinaa Muhammad Wa ‘Alaa Aalihi Wa Sahbihi Ajma’een

Abū Ḥakīm

Source: ah-sp.com/2013/03/15/oh-yahyaa-hold-onto...uratul-maryam-vs-13/

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds