• Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
4 years 4 months ago #2534 by UmmSafura
Sisters Who Have Photos Of Other Sisters was created by UmmSafura
بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ ﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم
لحمد الله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله ﷺ و بعد

As-Salāmu 'Alaykoum wa Raḥmatullāhi wa Barakātuh ya akhawāt,

Please if you have any photos of any of your sisters or if there is anyone who possess your photos, then please ask them to delete it.

Not only is picture making kabā'ir you are violating the rights of your fellow sister in Islām, she could now be a sister who observes her Jilbāb and/or Niqāb and is very serious, loyal and committed to it.

Your sister may have repented from such things and Allāh is the Most Merciful, the Most Forgiving the One who Accepts repentance from His servants; for the one who repents from a sin is like the one who has not committed any.

Have mercy on her so that Allāh may Have Mercy on you.

She is a woman, who has mahārim who have ghīrah for her which is an honourable thing, so don't make this difficult not only for her but for the men in her family who do not wish to be Ad-Dayyūth as Allāh will not enter the cuckold into Paradise. Do not cause stress to her and her family.

Her beauty is from her Creator so by His Wisdom and Decree He Has ordered us to conceal our beauty as we women are shy creatures. This has many benefits, one of them can be protection from the evil eye, protection from the eyes of strange men and so forth.

Have mercy on your sister, do not disgrace her and fear Allāh as He should be feared.

My dear sisters if you have already admonished them then there is no sin upon you, rather, they will be carrying this deed upon them as you have already warned them [1] and also because this is a form of oppression; be afraid from the curse of the oppressed as there is no screen between his invocation and Allāh. Know that Allāh is the Most Just of Judges, the Reckoner, the All Aware, so fear Allāh.

May Allāh protect our sisters, uphold our honour and may He Al-Waḥāb safeguard us upon His religion.

All praise belongs to Allāh may His peace and blessings be upon our final Prophet Muḥammad, his family, his companions and all those who follow his guidance.

Subhānak Allāhumma wa bihamdika ash-hadu anlā illāha illa anta Astaghfirukā wa atubu ilayk
If I said anything correct, then it is from Allāh (subḥānahu wa ta'āla), and if I erred, then that is from me and Shaytān.

One of the daughters of Ādam,
Umm Safūrā b. As-Sa'adiyyah
[1] By Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azīz Ibn 'Abdullāh Ibn 'Abdur-Rahmān Ibn Bāz in Fatāwa Islāmīyyah Volume 7 Page 262

Shurayh an-Nakha'i said: My wife died before me. I wish she could take from my life or that we died together. I have seen how men hit their wives. May my hand be paralysed if my hand hits Zaynab. |al-Ahkam 1/462|
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wafa Assalafiyyah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago - 4 years 4 months ago #2546 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Sisters Who Have Photos Of Other Sisters
This is good advice, may Allāh bless you.

It should also be noted: sisters, do not take compromising photos of yourself (covered or uncovered) assuming that they are FYEO (for your eyes only). There are many ways data can be leaked in today's techo-ubiqitous world. For example:

- a phone left unlocked or stolen
- a cloud hack (icloud, dropbox etc.)
- syncing between devices (being unaware that a tablet in-house is syncing your phone photos)
- websites that you register on that do are not encrypting your password (i.e. you enter your email password and they have it now)
- connected to an unsecured network (i.e. free wifi at Tim Hortons or Starbucks) and having your data (email address, passwords, urls etc.) travel freely so anyone with the appropriate software can sniff and capture

There are many ways information can leak. Just remember, no matter what any internet security professional says, for every encryption, there is a de-encryption (just a matter of time).

The solution: don't take pics of yourself to begin with.
Last edit: 4 years 4 months ago by troid.org admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wafa Assalafiyyah, UmmSafura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.285 seconds