• Naasirdeen
  • Naasirdeen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
2 years 8 months ago #2820 by Naasirdeen
Naseehah Needed was created by Naasirdeen
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
May Allaah reward you with good. Al-Hamdulillaah I would like some naseeehah...I am a recently released prisoner. I have been upon the salafee manhaaj for about 20 years now and I live in an area (Spokane, Washington USA) where there are no known salafees other than myself, and Allaah know best. Our local jamaa'ah is a mixture of people who mostly adhere to the ikhwaanee manhaaj no matter whether they admit it or not, many of whom are very against the da'wah. Currently I simply go to the salawaat and pray, listen to the khutbahs and leave. However this makes certain aspects of living difficult. Because of my status as a ex-prisoner and even more so because I'm well known for being salafee in many cases Im shunned by various individuals as well as avoided for possible nikaah (not due to my being an ex-prisoner but because of my salafiyyah). What advise is there for someone in my situations? May Allaah reward you with khayr.

و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #2821 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Naseehah Needed
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Great to hear from you Jayson. That's good news. Look to the brothers in Everett, Washington. There are a few brothers there, one of which visits the brothers in Germantown (Philadelphia). You also have a few brothers in Vancouver, Canada, but travelling there would not be an option to you (record). First move would be to get in touch with the brothers in Everett, then perhaps consider a move East where there are larger communities. May Allāh aid you and keep you strong, now the real challenge begins (on the outside).

• Naasirdeen
  • Naasirdeen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
2 years 7 months ago #2822 by Naasirdeen
Replied by Naasirdeen on topic Naseehah Needed
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته

جزاكم الله خيرا و بارك الله فيكم Thank you very much for the information. I was unaware that there was a few brothers in Everett who are known salafees and with connections to the Tullaab in Germantown. الحمد لله و يحفظكم الله. Yes, I had intended to visit troid but it seems like it will be nearly impossible to to that due to my record, ما شاء الله. Absolutely now the challenge begins as living in the 'free' world is much different than while inside. Currently Im a student pursuing a degree in Software Engineering and hopefully double majoring in Arabic as well, I'm still waiting for acceptance but may Allaah make it easy for me. Im not sure if the brother Abu Rumaysa is still the moderator of many of these threads but I used to write to him will I was in prison, if he is still around I would love to get in contact with the brother as he was always on time with his advice?

Lastly, what is the name of the salafee community in Everett or a brother that i could contact if you have it....? Again, thank you for all of your help and support.

Time to create page: 0.232 seconds