• Naasirdeen
  • Naasirdeen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
2 years 7 months ago #2823 by Naasirdeen
Bayaan بيّان was created by Naasirdeen
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
الحمد لله I have a few questions regarding some personalities I seen on troid and spubs in the past. I would like to know their current standings within the the realm of pure salafiyyah and what the 'ulamaa حفظهم الله have said about them....

1. Shaykh Aboo Amr al-Hajooree (I had a few lectures by the shaykh which i got from troid).
2. Shaykh 'Alee ibn Yahyaa al-Haddaadee
And
3. Shaykh Mashhoor ibn Hasan Al Salmaan

Many of the ikhwaan in the Washington state prison system do not have access to up to date 'ilm and have been asking me about these people, so some bayaan would be very helpful.

Also recently we have seen the rise in populatirty of some books published by Taalib al-'Ilm Educational Resources out of Dammaaj al-Yemen. I believe these are connected to Muhammad al-Imaam who I have recently seen has possibly strayed in his Manhaaj and signed a pact with the astray and innovated Houthi Shi'ah of Yemen. What have the ulamaa or known tullaab al-'ilm said about this group and its people as I believe most of these works were compiled and published by a sister who has studied for a number of years at the hands of the daughter of our beloved Shaykh Muqbil al-Waadi'ee رحمه الله تعالى.

جزاكم الله خيرا و بارك الله فيكم
والسلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
ناصر الدّين السلفي

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.org admin
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 7 months ago #2824 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Bayaan بيّان
wa ʿalayka al-salām wa-raḥamatullāhi wa-barakātuh,

Quite a lot of reading to catch up on but here would be a good starting point for that issue: www.alhajuri.com

• Naasirdeen
  • Naasirdeen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
2 years 7 months ago #2825 by Naasirdeen
Replied by Naasirdeen on topic Bayaan بيّان
بارك الله فيكم
Thank you very much for the rashaad regarding al-Hajooree. As I said sometime ago i bought some lectures from troid from Aboo Amr al-Hajooree and over time seen that his name kept popping up in a very bad light with the ulamaa. You are very much correct that I have some catching up to do regarding current issues within the da'wah. I hope that Allaah will facilitate your clarifying the status of the other individuals i asked about as well.

حفظكم الله و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله

Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

RT @AbuHakeemBilal: More examples of ‘Alternative Salafiyah’! (Which upon proper inspection is nothing but covert Ikhwaaniyah!) May Allah p…

troid.org troid.org