Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Who are the Salafiyyah Jadeedah?

• Tableeghi
  • Tableeghi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
11 years 1 month ago #488 by Tableeghi
Who are the Salafiyyah Jadeedah? was created by Tableeghi
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters ive recently come across this site on the internet that calls itself salafiyyah jadeedah, whats the difference between old salafis and new salafis?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 3 weeks ago #494 by msaqib2
Replied by msaqib2 on topic Who are the Salafiyyah Jadeedah?

As-Salaamu AlaiKum,

Ya akhi, Salafiyyah is not jadeedah (new). This, in-itself, is evidence that the makes of the above mentioned website have issues. -- However, we don't just make our decision here. We look further and analyse the evidence first.

So, on this point.
When we enter this (mentioned) website, there are a number of headings.

Just by reading these headings, we can find that there are issues and many deviances, (headings such as advice to the "Salafiyyah Jadeedah" [then in brackets] "(Neo-Salafis)", "Disbelief of Governments", "Shirk of Legislation", "al-Haakimiyyah", "Beware of the Rulers", etc).

As anyone who has read the Noble Quran or any ḥadīth can tell, this is NOT from the ways of the Muslims, nor from the way of the Salaf (early muslims), nor is it the way of any Salafi. As Shaykh Saleh al-Fawzān (hafiz'ullah) has mentioned that,

"Which muslim, other than the Rafidi'ah Shia, does not claim to follow the Quran and the Sunnah? Rather, if you ask them, they will all say they are 'Sunni' (follower of the Quran and the Sunnah)."

-- But obviously, not all are true to what they say.

Just like this, there are many who will claim to be "Salafi", but a claim does not matter (if it is not true). -- If i say i follow the way of the Sahaba, but tomorrow you see me committing Major Shirk openly, Major kufr openly, adultery in the open, magic, etc, and after advice I still don't listen and i continue to call other people to evil, etc,.. then HOW CAN I (in such a situation) be doing what i am saying? My "claim" would be worthless and meaning-less.

So everyone can make a claim. The one who it applies to, he\she says that it applies to him or her -- and the one who it does NOT apply to, he\she says that it also applies to him or her.. but obviously the latter is lying.

So do not be deceived by claims. And do not be deceived by some names of the Scholars you recognise on these websites. These Scholars don't even know their names are being used. Look at the other things also. Look at what this particular website (mentioned) is calling to. Takfeer (declaring muslims to be non-muslims), rebellion, revolution, leaving off things of Aqīdah (belief), and other evils.

Shaykh Ubaid al-Jabri said, concerning another topic, (useful point to note),

"What is well known regarding the situation of the innovators is (their) PLAYING, PLOTTING and TRICKERY; and as such when a man from Ahl al-Sunnah comes to them, they use him as a means to get strength and support and as a means to delude the weak and unintelligent ones - those who do not have fiqh (proper understanding of the religion) from amongst Ahl al-Sunnah; "

The same can be applied to this (mentioned) website.. they use the NAMES of some Scholars like ibn Bāz (rahimahullah) and al-Uthaimeen (rahimahullah) and others, and by doing so, an average muslim like you or me, thinks that this is a "Salafi" website. Yet.. there is evil on these websites, going against the Quran and the Sunnah and the ijmaa (consensus) of the Ulema in many places.
Many lies are being promoted here.. along with twisting of words, there are either (i) no references given at the end, or (ii) references that don't exist.[/color]

The point about the site calling to Takfeer and revolution, and that it is a modern-day Khawarij website, this point is not from my personal hatred or some conspiracy theory.. i say this due to evidence seen. The point is backed by many of the sub-links on this above mentioned website. Lets take a look.

The title of this site is, advice to the "Salafiyyah Jadeedah"
[then in brackets] "(Neo-Salafis)". Then a sub-section on "other labels used" by us (if you go here, it includes), "Jihaadee, Takfeeree, Khaarijee, Qutubee, Surooree".

And definitions are given for each of the above. Such as,
A "Qutubee: Anyone who quotes Sayyid Qutb. Anyone who refers to him. Anyone who does not insist upon labelling him an innovator. Anyone who acknowledges that he has mistakes, but still praises him due to his SACRAFICE and MARTYRDOM."

And then there are numerous mentions of Sayyid Qutb and articles, etc on this website.

And (another exact quote) "Khaarijee: Anyone who says it is permissible to REVOLT AGAINST the APOSTATE rulers."

And then there are many instances on this website where they say the "rulers are apostates" (even mentioning some by name) and saying "we should revolt"
(so according to THEIR OWN WORDS, they are "KHAARIJEE" )

And we all know the position of Ahl al-Sunnah AGAINST the Khawarij.

[/b][/size][/color]
And we all know the position of Ahl al-Sunnah AGAINST the Khawarij. And we all know how the Sahaba opposed the Khawarij and that the Khawarij accused Ali (radiallahu anhu) of "not judging/ruling by what Allah has revealed".. and so they rebelled and killed a Sahabi and one of the people loved by the Messenger of Allah and a great A'meer (leader) of the believers (the Khawarij, who claimed to be Muslims, they killed the A'meer ul-Mu'mineen -- not even sparing him and his blood, so how will they think about sparing the life of some muslim (like you or me) who is less in status and honour than the Sahaba? )
And we all know what the Messenger of Allah (sallahu alaihi wa sallam) said about the Khawarij. The ḥadīth are many. The ḥadīth are many. Inshallah i shall give quotes next time. But the ḥadīth are many. And the Khawarij are not to be supported or allied with. Stick with Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaat, not with the Khawarij (no matter what name or title they use).

Also (moving on), this site includes (just to mention a few things)...
-- Numerous mentions of bin Laden as "Imam" and "Sheikh",
-- Over a dozen insults to Shaykh Rabee and other Salafi Scholars,
-- Numerous promotions of Sayyid Qutb and his bent works,
-- Many articles by Abdullah A.
-- Lots of articles by deviants (including articles by Sufis and Shia) and promotions of their works,
-- Insults to many of the Salafis today (Scholars, students, du'at, and general - names include (Scholars) to Shaykh Rabee, to Shaykh Muqbil, to Shaykh al-Albani, to Shaykh al-Fawzan. Also (in the West -- from du'at) to Abū Khadījah mentioned by name) and saying he is not a Salafi because "he does not declare them to be Kufaar" (or does not say they are Kafir), and many more are mentioned BY NAME.
-- Anyone who follows them (ie: all Salafi) are classified as "Madaakhilah".
-- They try to sound intelligent by having articles on Aqīdah, and Fiqh, etc but most of their articles on Islam are external links (that they have picked and chosen them for their own benefit) and are referenced them as "Source: Taken from Madakhilaah".
(this shows they don't know much about what they exactly believe, they just pick and choose their belief from the internet - like one of them "pick-and-mix" stands in shopping centers, "i like this and i like that, and i'll have a bit of this but i don't like that over there", etc -- not the sweets, but the belief).
-- There are also sections entitled, "beware of the rulers".
-- And also "beware of the Scholars", etc.
-- Playing off many of the Scholars against each other.. half of these sections are done by saying Scholar A insulted Scholar B but promoted Scholar C or promoted chapters in books of Sayyid Qutb, etc. Or Scholar C said Scholar B was better than Scholar A because he supported ibn Laden, etc.. (and you can see many contradictions in their statements.. because they have been forged\faked).
-- All of their J section is entitle "Qital".
-- Anyone the don't like, they classify as "Madakhilaah".
And many more stupid things all to be found it one place by these Takfeeri Khawarij.

I don't think any further needs to be said.
They speak for themselves.

Takfeer, declaring muslims to be non-muslims, fighting against muslims (they make halaal), revolutions, killing innocent civilians from amongst the kufar (they try to make halaal - which is not permissible, as mentioned in the Quran), insulting anyone and everyone with any knowledge about islam and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alaihi wa sallam) -- (if this isn't from amongst the plots of Shaytaan, then i don't know what is), cutting-and-pasting bits and bats from all over the internet - fused with their own political views (including taking things from the Shia, the Sufi, Murjiah, and others - including Ahl al-Sunnah, and mixing the truth with falsehood, and mixing the Sunnah with Bid’ah) -- and if this isn't deviation, then i don't know what is.

And much more which I don't have time to mention. -- I don't think anyone needs to waste any further time by adding to this message as the situation should be clear to even a blind man (let alone someone with any sight).
Time is very precious and we need to preserve it.

So to Summarise,

There are no Salafi 'Jadeedah' or 'new' Salafis or 'neo-Salafis', etc, who are actually Salafi. If they oppose the Salaf, then we don't take what they say/do.
Anyone can claim to be Sunni or Salafi, etc.. but actions are a part of belief. and a claim does not matter if it is nothing more than a lie.

There are many mistakes on this mentioned website and many errors in Aqīdah (belief).
It is best to keep away from it and stick with what is trustworthy.
Follow the Quran and the Sunnah (with the understanding of the Sahaba) and if something goes against this, then DON'T follow this new thing\belief.

May Allah give victory to Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaat, and may Allah guide the Khawarij and Ahlul-Bid’ah or destroy them.

And all praise is for Allah, the Lord of the Universe.

Wa alai-Kum as-Salaam,
(Saqib Mohammad al-Hindi).

[/color]
Last edit: 11 years 3 weeks ago by msaqib2.

More
10 years 11 months ago #522 by dksadiq
Replied by dksadiq on topic Who are the Salafiyyah Jadeedah?
as-salāmu 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh

Brother Muhammad, may Allah bless you and guide us to the straight path and make us firm upon it. Insha Allah the following would be beneficial for you.

1) From a message posted by 'nusratulhaqq' on salafitalk:

Shaykh Ahmed An-Najmi was asked:
Q. Is there such a thing as salafiyyah jadeedah and salafiyyah qadeemah?

A. There is only one salafiyyah, whoever claims that there is salafiyyah qadeemah and salafiyyah jadeedah than he has surely lied, ...
Al-Fataawa Al-Jaliyyah pg. 18.

2) Questions and Answers on Salafiyyah . The first question and its answer should be especially beneficial to you insha Alah:

When did ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah first begin? Did ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah begin - as some people claim - just two hundred years ago?

This should insha Allah, clarify to you that as-Salafiyyah is not some thing new, rather it is the true Religion, pure as brought by the Messenger sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam as Shaykh 'Ubaid hafidhahuLlah mentions in the article:

Firstly, ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah is the pure Religion which calls to Tawḥīd and sincerity of worship. It is the da'wah or the call in Allah, His Angels, His Books, His Messengers, the Day of Judgement, and belief in Qadar (pre-Decree). Therefore, ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah is the da'wah of all of the Prophets, from Nooh who was the first Prophet all the way to Muhammad (sallallahu 'alaihi was-sallam) who was the last and final Prophet and Messenger to be sent to mankind. May Peace and Blessings be upon them all. Therefore, the history of ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah begins with the first Prophet. It can even be said that ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah begins with Aadam ('alaihis-salām) because it is the pure Religion.

And ad-Da'watus-Salafiyyah is understanding the Qur'aan and the Sunnah as Allah and His Messenger (sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam) have commanded us to do so. And it is doing what Allah and His Messenger sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam have commanded us do desiring th reward that is with Allah. And it is staying away from that which Allah and His Messenger have prohibited fearing the Punishment of Allah....

You can also see other q & a on this document especially 2, and 5.

3) From Questions and Answers on Manhaj again by Shaykh 'Ubaid al-Jābirī:

...so that people would be fooled by it, it publishes some books of the Salaf and it publishes along side that, the books of those who are astray, like Sayyid Qutb....

Similar to the above:

Yes they bring a Salafī to give a talk, but they spread matters that are innovation, and they bring someone to the same place at which you spoke in today, tomorrow they bring someone who contradicts that. Have you understood? So the reality is that I do not allow this, nor do I hold that it will rectify and put them aright. And we advise our brothers who to them, and we give them information about them, so many of them, and all praise is for Allaah, understand the affair.

This too is beneficial insha Allah:

But the true Jamaa'ah which it is obligatory that every Muslim be under ... is the Salafī Jamaa'ah. So the Salafī Jamaa'ah, o my son, was not started by anyone .... Rather, it is from Allah

You can see " Lessons in Manhaj " and other Manhaj topics for more information insha Allah. BaarakAllahu feekum

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds