• abu.baqarah
  • abu.baqarah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #52 by abu.baqarah
‘haa’iyyah’ peom in Arabic was created by abu.baqarah
As-salāmu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu

Would it be possible to upload (or provide a link) for the 33 verse ‘haa’iyyah’ peom of Ibn Abee Dāwūd in Arabic? As I can only find the english version.

Also, if possible - if the brothers at Troid have a clip of Moosa Richardson (or any other brother) reciting the poem in full.
Recently, I've bought the Aqīdah Summer Course Set - mashAllah it's very nicely done; may Allah ta'ala reward the bros. However, I can't seem to find the poem in full, only a line or two here and there.

If there is a memorisation tool CD for the set it would be great.

jazakAllahu Khayr
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by abu.baqarah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.ca admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #54 by troid.ca admin
Replied by troid.ca admin on topic ‘haa’iyyah’ peom in Arabic
Wa 'alaykumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh,

We thank you for your feedback. I was just considering this yesterday. Insha'Allaah, give us a few weeks, I will strip the Arabic poem and the English poem from the CDs and put them in succession, Arabic then English and make it available as an MP3 on the site. It might take a few weeks but insha'Allaah we will put it together.

Barakallaahu Feek

• troid.ca admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 10 months ago #57 by troid.ca admin
Replied by troid.ca admin on topic ‘haa’iyyah’ peom in Arabic
As Requested, the audio of the 'Haa'iyyah' has been spliced together, since it was not narrated in one session, it lacks cohesiveness and tone but for those wishing to have it together, then this will help. I believe one line of the poetry was not narrated, I search and couldn't locate it.

The English was not translated word-for-word persay in each sitting, it was translated and briefly explained in places, so we had to add our own english reading of the word-for-word translation in its place.

It's far from perfect but it will help for those who wish to either memorise or understand the poem in totality insha'Allaah

You can listen to the audio and view the translation here: www.troid.ca/news/brief-benefits/the-haa...daawood-d.316-2.html

• AbuAbdirRazzaq1
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
10 years 8 months ago #585 by AbuAbdirRazzaq1
Replied by AbuAbdirRazzaq1 on topic ‘haa’iyyah’ peom in Arabic
Alhamdulillaahi Rabbil'alaameen was Ṣalātu was Salaam ala nabiyinna Muhammad wa la aalihi was sahbihi wa man wala,
amma ba'd

AsSalaamu alaikam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

I have been searching for the arabic text of the poem if someoone either knows where i can download it, or can upload it for me insha'Allah

BarakAllahu Feekum

Was Salaamu Alaikam wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu

Moderators: troid.ca adminmoosaa.richardsonAbu Ubaidah
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: It is NOT PERMISSIBLE for a man to be alone with a female (other than a spouse or close relative) in a car going anywhere…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: لا يخلون رجل بامرأة فإن الشيطان ثالثهما قال الشيخ ابن باز في شرح هذا الحديث: فالواجب الحذر، وألا تخرج أبداً إلا ومعها ثا…

troid.org troid.org