Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon For those who do not have Ṣaḥīh al-Bukhārī vol9

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 4 months ago #215 by moosaa.richardson
as-Salaamu 'alaykum

I would like to get an idea about how many people do not have volume 9 of Sahih al-Bukhārī (English translation, original not summarized), the volume that contains "Kitaab at-Tawḥīd".

If you do not have it, and you can afford it, please buy a copy of Ṣaḥīh al-Bukhari. It is a very very important and invaluable reference for every Muslim.

If you do not have it, can not get it or even borrow it, then please post here to let me know. We will try to cooperate with you and help you find a solution, at least the english texts like the Abū Dawood file that Husayn got for us (may Allaah bless him).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #217 by Ahmed_alKanadi
Replied by Ahmed_alKanadi on topic For those who do not have Ṣaḥīh al-Bukhārī vol9
Wa alaykum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I don't have Sahih al-Bukhari. I probably will not be able to get it, would www.sahihalbukhari.com be a viable alternative?

More
11 years 4 months ago #218 by Erol G.
salamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I had the same idea as brother Ahmed because I don't have sahih bukhari and I won't be able to get it in that short time.

More
11 years 4 months ago #219 by Junnah
Wa'alaykum salām warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh. My sisters and I don't have the book, but we want to get it, Insha Allaah. The problem is we can't find that volume sold seperately. We only found it as a set, and we are not able to purchase the whole set at the moment. If there is a way we can purchase that volume by itself then please let us know. Jazakallaahu Khayran.

Imam Ibn al-Jawzi said: \"Know, that days are but hours, and hours are but breaths, and every soul is a container, hence let not any breath pass without any benefit, such as on the Day of Judgment you find an empty container and feel regret! Be aware of every hour and how it passes, and only spend...

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #220 by h_elsharif
It's not as convenient as having the actual book, but the Arabic and English of Volume 9 of Sahih Bukhari is online.

For the Arabic of "The Book of Tawḥīd" (in Vol. 9 of Sahih Bukhari), see the site:

hadith.al-islam.com/Display/hier.asp?Doc=0&n=10939
Note: All the blue links with the "plus" sign next to them are links to each of the Chapters within the Book of Tawḥīd. Click on a Chapter Title and you'll be taken to a page with the titles of the aḥadīth within that Chapter. Then if you click on the Ḥadīth Title, you'll see the actual ḥadīth along with its explanation from Fath al-Baari.

For the English of "The Book of Tawḥīd" it is available at:

www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadith...bukhari/093.sbt.html

Hopefully this will be of benefit for those who aren't able to get the full set in time for the class (but for those who don't have Sahih Bukhari yet should definitely invest in it for themselves and their families insha-Allaah).
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by h_elsharif.

• troid.ca admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 years 4 months ago #221 by troid.ca admin
Replied by troid.ca admin on topic For those who do not have Ṣaḥīh al-Bukhārī vol9
That's great Husayn, masha'Allaah, jazaak Allaahu khair

Moderators: troid.ca adminmoosaa.richardsonAbu Ubaidah
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: Trolls & misguided people of hizbiyyah, excessive talk & disputation: Don't be surprised when you are blocked. And NO, it…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: There is far too much talking, tweeting, & social media for Muslims! Focus on what benefits you, seek Allah's Assistance…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: 8. Not condemning public prejudice feeds the narrative promoted by Islamophobes that Islam demeans African Americans 9. T…

troid.org troid.org