Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon NOTES: Fiqh Course

More
11 years 4 months ago #327 by umm_Ibraheem
Replied by umm_Ibraheem on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
Assalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

These are my notes from yesterday (Monday July 7, 2008)…I kept getting disconnected for some odd reason.. so I’m probably missin a lot…specially from the beginning….i dunno about how long or how much I missed …so herez just what I was able to get while I was able to stay in the room for yesterdays class…might seem like a random beginning lol….but plz’ if anyone did get those notes …plz’ post them …or add on to mine….either way…doesn’t matter… and of course if anyone gets any mistakes while looking through, then plz’ do correct me…Jazaakumullaahu Khayran …and May Allaah benefit you through this…ameen…

Wassalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

File Attachment:

File Name: 5th_Fiqh_C...m_ch.doc
File Size:45 KB

It is reported that Abu al-Dardaa(may allaah be pleased with him) said: "You will never be pious (a person of taqwa)until you become knowledgeable, and you will never be beautiful with your knowledge until you act (by it)." [Ibn 'Abd al-Barr, Jami' Bayaan al-'Ilm wa Fadihi']
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 4 months ago #342 by Nusaybah
Replied by Nusaybah on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
Asslamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Here are my notes, with the help of my sister, for yesterday's fiqh class (class 7-Thursday July 10th). Please keep an eye out for mistakes/ reminders as I found this session a little extra hard in getting things that I missed, but Alhamdulillah I got a lot of help from my sister.

Also insha'Allah I plan on posting later a few of my own tips for note taking which I hope will be of use to others. BarakAllahu feekum

Nusaybah Alli

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh7.doc
File Size:57 KB
Attachments:
More
11 years 4 months ago #343 by abumoosa
Replied by abumoosa on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
as-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

I missed Wednesday's (July 9th) class and was hoping someone would be kind enough to post their notes for that session. May Allaah reward all those who have been sharing their notes.
More
11 years 4 months ago #346 by Nusaybah
Asslamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

If someone could please post the fiqh notes for Wednesday July, 9th that would be good. I don't have any notes at all for that day to share because of a major internet connection issue I had. I wasn't even able to be in class after 20 minutes in. BarakAllahu feekum.

Nusaybah Alli
More
11 years 3 months ago #356 by umm_Ibraheem
Replied by umm_Ibraheem on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
Assalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I had the notes from Fiqh Class on Wednesday July 9 ....im really sorry i didnt post earlier ...havent gotten the chance....

anyway...here it is...and May it be of benefit to anyone who views it, ameen

wassalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

File Attachment:

File Name: 6th_Fiqh_C...__39.doc
File Size:50 KB

It is reported that Abu al-Dardaa(may allaah be pleased with him) said: "You will never be pious (a person of taqwa)until you become knowledgeable, and you will never be beautiful with your knowledge until you act (by it)." [Ibn 'Abd al-Barr, Jami' Bayaan al-'Ilm wa Fadihi']
Attachments:
More
11 years 3 months ago #362 by Nusaybah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Here are my fiqh notes from Monday's class (Sunan A.D-Kitaab As-Siyaam (ch 2,3,40-41) . I'm sorry for not having posted them sooner as I was very busy. I wish I could see more corrections/ additions for my notes because without them it makes me feel they are being too heavily relied upon. Please mention any mistakes I make (as I am not immune to them) and please note I missed the translation for chapter 40's title. Could someone please provide it? BarakAllahu feekum.

Nusaybah Alli

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh8.doc
File Size:58 KB
Attachments:
More
11 years 3 months ago #374 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
Here are notes by Nusaybah Ali on the 9th fiqh class from Tuesday (July 15, 2008). I have reviewed them and made some minor changes and additions. May Allaah reward her well.

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh_9_Ch_...D_MR.doc
File Size:67 KB
Attachments:
More
11 years 3 months ago #382 by Nusaybah

JazakAllah kheir for editing my notes, I'm happy to see them more accurate. Here are my notes for Wednesday July 16 for ch 47-53 of kitaabus-siyaam. Sorry for posting them only now, I was trying to verify a few things in them. Please look out for mistakes and add what is missing.

Nusaybah Alli

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh10_ch_...3_AD.doc
File Size:69 KB
Attachments:
More
11 years 3 months ago #412 by Nusaybah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi a barakatuh

I'm very sorry about how late this is, insha'Allah this week I will try harder to post them in a more timely manner. Here are my notes from thursday (ch. 10-12 and 54-59 of kitaabus-siyaam). Please correct me if I am wrong and add anything that is missing.

Nusaybah Alli

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh_11_ch...9_AD.doc
File Size:61 KB
Attachments:
More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #413 by Nusaybah

Just wanted to quickly mention that I put in my notes in the list of days it is prohibited to fast on that it's prohibited to fast on "Youmul-Fitr" and the "First of Shawwal". I forgot that I mentioned this twice, so please keep in mind that Youmul-Fitr is the first of Shawwal.

Nusaybah Alli
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Nusaybah.
Moderators: moosaa.richardsonAbu Ubaidah
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

RT @hikmahpubs: The scholar of Hadīth, Sh Muhammad Adam requested: “Supplicate to Allāh that He cures me, so I can complete this book (i…

troid.org troid.org