Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon NOTES: Fiqh Course

More
11 years 3 months ago #425 by Nusaybah
Replied by Nusaybah on topic NOTES: Fiqh Course
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

My notes from yesterday's fiqh class with the help of my sister, may Allah reward her (covering ch. 60-70 of Kitaabus-Siyaam of Abee Dāwūd). Please look out for mistakes and add whatever is missing. BarakAllahu feekum

Nusaybah Alli

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh12_ch60_70_AD.doc
File Size:66 KB
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 3 months ago #428 by Nusaybah
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Here are my notes from tonight Tuesday July 22 on ch. 74-76 of Kitaabus-Siyaam from Sunan Abee Dāwūd. I've edited them and posted them now as tommorow I'll be busy insha'Allah. I think it's all accurate so I haven't consulted anyone on them but still be careful and look out for mistakes please and mention them or add anything missing.

Also please note I missed the small part mentioned after maghrib because I was still praying but when I came back and I heard just the end of it, it seemed it wasn't exactly related to today's class so I just left it. May Allah grant you success.

Nusaybah Alli
More
11 years 3 months ago #429 by Nusaybah
Afwan here is the missing file...

File Attachment:

File Name: Fiqh13_ch_...6_AD.doc
File Size:46 KB
Attachments:
Moderators: moosaa.richardsonAbu Ubaidah
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: Trolls & misguided people of hizbiyyah, excessive talk & disputation: Don't be surprised when you are blocked. And NO, it…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: There is far too much talking, tweeting, & social media for Muslims! Focus on what benefits you, seek Allah's Assistance…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: 8. Not condemning public prejudice feeds the narrative promoted by Islamophobes that Islam demeans African Americans 9. T…

troid.org troid.org