Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Update on 1430 (2009) Toronto Summer Courses

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #628 by moosaa.richardson
Update on 1430 (2009) Toronto Summer Courses was created by moosaa.richardson
as-Salaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh.

I am sorry to say that - as of right now - it looks like I can not make it to Toronto this summer. Qaddar Allaahu wa maa shaa' fa'al. There is a possibility that I could make it there by the end of the summer which would be Ramaḍān in shaa' Allaah. But even that looks difficult for me right now.

I really have enjoyed participating the last two summers -wal-hamdulillaah-, and I thank the brothers at TROID for their support and hospitality.

Further, I openly invite other students of knowledge to visit the city of Toronto to teach, especially at Masjid al-Furqaan. There are many brothers and sisters there who have shown a lot of dedication to the programs I participated in. Those who work and volunteer at TROID are known for their years of commitment to the da'wah and to their local community(*), and they need your help.

I'll update this thread if I have any more details about my summer plans, in shaa' Allaah.

And Allaah knows best.

(*) This is my opinion of them, and Allaah is their true Reckoner. And I praise none above Allaah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardsonAbu Ubaidah
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: Trolls & misguided people of hizbiyyah, excessive talk & disputation: Don't be surprised when you are blocked. And NO, it…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: There is far too much talking, tweeting, & social media for Muslims! Focus on what benefits you, seek Allah's Assistance…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: 8. Not condemning public prejudice feeds the narrative promoted by Islamophobes that Islam demeans African Americans 9. T…

troid.org troid.org