Topic-icon The Jewel of Creation

• Mujaahid504
  • Mujaahid504's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
11 years 5 days ago #560 by Mujaahid504
The Jewel of Creation was created by Mujaahid504
Assalāmu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu...

I read the article entitled, "The Jewel of Creation" and alhamdulillaah it is a clear refutation of those who try to claim that ḥadīth mentioned therein is ṣaḥīḥ. But the Sufis bring another ḥadīth with a slighty different matn and a different isnaad which they claim is ṣaḥīḥ. So I was wondering if the brothers at troid can look into this matter inshaa'Allaah ta'aala. I will post the ḥadīth I am speaking about.

Abū al-Husien ibn Bishran said, we were told by Abū Ja’far Muhammad ibn ‘Amr, we were told by Aḥmad ibn Is-haaq ibn Saleh, we were told by Muhammad ibn Saleh, we were told by Muhammad ibn Sinan al-‘Uofi, we were told by Ibrahim ibn Tahmaan, from Budayl ibn Maysara, from Abdullah ibn Shaqiq, from Maysarah that he said: I said: O Prophet of Allah, when were you a Prophet? He replied: “When Allah created the earth ‘Then He rose over (Istawâ) the heaven, and fashioned it as seven heavens’ (2:29), and created the Throne, He wrote on the leg of the Throne: "Muhammad the Messenger of Allah is the Seal of Prophets". Then Allah created the Garden/Paradise (Jannah) in which He made Adam and Hawwa' dwell, and He wrote my name on the gates, on its tree-leaves, its domes and tents, at a time when Adam was still between the spirit and the body. When Allah Most High instilled life into him he looked at the Throne and saw my name, whereupon Allah informed him that 'He [Muhammad Salah Allah ‘alaihi WaSalam] is the head/best of all your descendants.' When Satan deceived them both, they repented and sought intercession to Allah with my name”.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.274 seconds