Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon JazaakaAllaahu what? - Mūsá Richardson

• UmmSafura
  • UmmSafura's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #2416 by UmmSafura
JazākaAllāhu what? - By Abūl-ʿAbbās Mūsá Richardson

Listen to Audio

There's Jazā for the people who deserve punishment, their punishment is called a Jazā and then there is a reward for the people who do good is called a Jazā which lets you know and this is a added benefit it's not sufficient if you want to make Duʿā for someone in their favour to say "JazākaAllāhu brother." JazākaAllāh. It's an empty Duʿā. Allāh's going to give Jazā to everyone so to make Duʿā that you get a Jazā is meaningless.

JazākaAllāhu khayran! JazākaAllāhu iḥsānan, JazākaAllāhu something, Firdawsan, JazākaAllāh something and typically we hear "JazākaAllāhu khayran," as the Prophet ﷺ said:

«مَنْ صُنِعَ إِلَيْهِ مَعْرُوفٌ فَقَالَ لِفَاعِلِهِ : جَزَاكَ اللَّهُ خَيْرًا . فَقَدْ أَبْلَغَ فِي الثَّنَاءِ»

"Whoever has had something done good to him and he says to the one who did it to him; 'JazākaAllāhu khayran' he has done excessively well in thanking him." [1]

In praising him or in thanking him for that good thing.Ṭayyib?
Footnote:
[1] [Narrated by at-Tirmidhī, 2035 classed Aṣ-Ṣaḥīḥ by Shaykh al-Albānī in Ṣaḥīḥ al-Tirmidhī]
Note: Slight difference in the Arabic above.

Shurayh an-Nakha'i said: My wife died before me. I wish she could take from my life or that we died together. I have seen how men hit their wives. May my hand be paralysed if my hand hits Zaynab. |al-Ahkam 1/462|
Last edit: 3 years 7 months ago by UmmSafura.
The following user(s) said Thank You: troid.org admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #2424 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic JazaakaAllaahu what? - Mūsá Richardson
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by troid.org admin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Umm YousufUmmSafura
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds