Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #1172 by moosaa.richardson
Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours! was created by moosaa.richardson

I was wondering if it was possible to please extend the amount of time that we have for the tests JUST until Friday Midnight?, because it is very difficult for some of us students to complete it during that time frame, because some of us firstly CANNOT do it during Friday Mornings because of school, and also during the day on Thursday there is also school in the way, and we most likely won't get much time after 3:00 because we will still have school work to complete and many other things during that time. It was very difficult trying to do the quiz last Thursday, we had to really squeeze it in and we are not sure if we will always be able to do this and even though we know its not a must to take the quiz we'd really hate to miss out the chance of taking the quiz.

Weekly quizzes will now be available for 48 hours, from Thursdays at noon until Saturdays at noon, in shaa' Allaah.

wal-hamdulillaah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 7 months ago #1219 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!
The Week #4 quiz is now available. All students who sent in email requests to classes[at]troid.ca, with the Username and Password they want included in the subject line, have been registered.

LOGIN page: www.troid.ca/tests

These quizzes are the same quality service we have offered with our summer course registrations, and they are now available free for this course. They have been consistently mentioned as the favorite feature of many students who have taken our previous courses. They are a great review tool, and somewhat enjoyable to take. So do not miss out.

Students who have been taking them have enjoyed their detailed results being sent to them by email before the start of the next class (Saturdays at about 12:30pm EST)

NEW!

Now, starting with QUIZ #4 (in shaa' Allaah), the detailed report of your quiz comes with answer explanations! This may help you understand those "curveballs" your instructor throws sometimes (may Allaah guide him!)

If you registered and forgot your login information, simply go to your "SENT" folder and dig out the email and refresh your memory.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1225 by dksadiq
Replied by dksadiq on topic Re:Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!
JazaakAllaahu khayraa yaa Aba-l-'Abbās.

A question about the quizzes: when the time ends without clicking "terminate," is the work done so far automatically submitted or must one click "terminate" to submit?

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #1379 by moosaa.richardson
The weekly quiz for class #9 (Jan. 22) is now available.

The session given last week (Jan. 29) was just an open session that has no quiz related to it.

Since we moved the class to 3pm (EST), quizzes will remain available until 2pm EST in shaa' Allaah.

May Allaah bless you.

It might be a good idea to listen to the audio of the class (30 min. only) before taking the quiz, especially this week, since its been two weeks since the class.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by moosaa.richardson.

More
9 years 6 months ago #1383 by h_elsharif
Replied by h_elsharif on topic Re:Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!
Sadiq Owodunni wrote:

JazaakAllaahu khayraa yaa Aba-l-'Abbās.

A question about the quizzes: when the time ends without clicking "terminate," is the work done so far automatically submitted or must one click "terminate" to submit?

When the time runs out, the quiz program automatically hits the "terminate" button, so whatever you did up to that point is not lost.

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 5 months ago #1454 by moosaa.richardson
NEW FEATURE - starting this week...
you will be able to see all your previous test scores listed when you sign in to www.troid.ca/tests even when tests are not available.

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 4 months ago #1498 by moosaa.richardson
Reminder

This week's exam (and future exams) will be available from Thursday at 12 noon (EST) until Saturday at 1pm (EST), in shaa' Allaah.

So the cut-off time has been moved up because the classes are back to 1:15pm starting time.

More
9 years 4 months ago #1520 by muslim323
Replied by muslim323 on topic Re:Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!
As salām alaikum wa rahmatullaah,
I havent received the Quiz results for this week.

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 4 months ago #1521 by moosaa.richardson

As salām alaikum wa rahmatullaah,
I havent received the Quiz results for this week.

wa alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I totally forgot to send them out this week, please accept my apologies. i just sent them now.

Also, with the presence of the review quizzes for the next month or so, don't forget about the 48-hour window for the weekly quizzes for each individual class.

May Allaah bless you.

More
9 years 4 months ago #1557 by ummelias_1
Replied by ummelias_1 on topic Re:Weekly Quizzes Available for 48 Hours!
as salāmu alaikum

I am having an issue accessing the exams this is the second week in a f row I have missed the exams is there an issue with the test site or is it me i did not see the exam until today and it was past the time to take the exam this same thing happened for week 16 prior to that I never had a issues with the exam is it me or the site .is anyone else having a issue missing the exams i had every intention to do them I just can not get then to execute during the time frame I am in East DST right now 3:14 pm

barakallahu feekum ummelias

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds

RT @IslamStoke: O Hizbies! Salafi Masaajid Do Not Compete You In Building Nice Buildings & Gathering Numbers Upon Baatil, Rather Even If Th…

troid.org troid.org