Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon A Gift for Dedicated Students: Wk 1-4 Review Quiz

More
9 years 8 months ago #1272 by Khalil
Assalamu Alaikum.

For some reason I can no longer sign in to take the quizzes. I was trying to take the week 5 quiz. How can I change my user name/ password?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #1274 by ummelias_1
Al hamdulilah I did not pass the "challenge me 5" question. I learned I have to pay attention to dates and full names of our narrators and companions. Dates are indeed a challenge for me. It was a very good question by the way brother Moosa I was not expecting it. Mashallah

malikah

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

More
9 years 8 months ago #1279 by Umm_Saaleh
BismillaahiRahmaaniRaheem

JazakAllaahu khayr brother Mūsá! We greatly appreciate your efforts maashaaAllaah tabaarakAllaah.

Rahma Umm Saaleh

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #1283 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:A Gift for Dedicated Students: Wk 1-4 Review Quiz
Khalil El-Arabi wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum.

For some reason I can no longer sign in to take the quizzes. I was trying to take the week 5 quiz. How can I change my user name/ password?

wa 'alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaah

check your "sent" box in your email account for the email you sent originally to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and make sure you are using the right login information that you originally sent in.

if there's still a problem send another email with your username and your new password and we'll change it for you in shaa' Allaah.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds