Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon How Do I Join the Kitaabut-Tawḥīd Class?

• troid.ca admin
  • troid.ca admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 8 months ago #1323 by troid.ca admin
How Do I Join the Kitaabut-Tawḥīd Class? was created by troid.ca admin
This is a question we receive often. In short, there is no special access, the class is public and free. It is more about being informed than invited. So here's how to stay informed:

1. Follow us and Connect with us on wiziq.com (go to www.wiziq.com/islam and create and account and follow/connect) - this will ensure you receive automated email messages any time TROID has a class.

2. Join our mailing list - you can do so by sending a blank email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - we send email reminders of all classes including the direct broadcast link.

3. Visit www.troid.ca and our forum - announcements and broadcast links are also published on our website during the week.

4. Follow us on Twitter - @troidorg if you tweet or like getting tweeted!

Options 1 and 2 are most important for staying up to date. Remember there is no private invitation, the class is open and free, you just need to know the broadcast link and these options will solve that!

Baarakallaahu Feekum
The topic has been locked.
More
9 years 8 months ago #1325 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re: How Do I Join the Kitaabut-Tawḥīd Class?
After attending, you may want to test your knowledge. Weekly quizzes are available by simply sending the Username and Password you would like to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Then, you would be able to take the exams available at: www.troid.ca/tests (no fees involved).
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds