Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 8 months ago #1335 by moosaa.richardson
Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE] was created by moosaa.richardson
After our 9th class on Saturday, January 22, in shaa' Allaah, a comprehensive quiz will be available for the whole week until the next class.

It is a 10-question quiz covering all the material we have studied so far in our first eight clasees on Kitaab at-Tawḥīd (not including that ninth class, its quiz will take place at the same weekly time slot: Thurs @ noon EST until Sat 12noon). Similar to the week 1-4 review tool offered earlier:

- You may re-take it as many times as you like (really - no limit!!).
- The questions differ each time you take the quiz.
- You may use your book and/or notes during the quiz.
- It is just a review tool, no score counts for you or against you.
- Detailed PDF reports about your performance are immediately available after you finish (each time).

For those of you who registered to take the quizzes, but haven't been taking them, this is an excellent opportunity to catch up with everyone else.

If you registered, but forgot the password or username, then just dig up the email you sent This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. from your "sent" folder.

If you would like to register, simply send the username and password you would like to use to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

May Allaah grant you success!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• umm abdulkareem
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
9 years 7 months ago #1340 by umm abdulkareem
Replied by umm abdulkareem on topic Re: Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
Assalāmu'alaykum wa'rahmatullaahi wa'barakaatuh
Maa shaa Allaah i have just taken my first quiz of this review and Maa shaa Allaah its so amazing!! and you can view you result straight after. A Great Benefit Alhamdulillaah
Jazaakumullaah khayran wa Baarakallaahu feekum to the Teacher and those who assist with the lessons.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1341 by Shyma
Assalāmu alaikum wa Rahmatullah,

I have a question regarding the tests- I find myself abit lost when I've completed the tests and there is still time on the clock, its unclear whether the answers have been submitted. Maybe I'm missing something but it would really help if a "submit" button could be added.

May Allaah reward you with Goodness.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1342 by umm_Ibraheem
Replied by umm_Ibraheem on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
Shyma Asghar wrote:

Assalāmu alaikum wa Rahmatullah,

I have a question regarding the tests- I find myself abit lost when I've completed the tests and there is still time on the clock, its unclear whether the answers have been submitted. Maybe I'm missing something but it would really help if a "submit" button could be added.

May Allaah reward you with Goodness.

wa 'alaykum salām wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

They have a 'submit' button but it doesn't say 'submit' it says 'terminate exam'...

When you answer the last question you have to click the 'confirm' button and then scroll down and click 'terminate exam' and then again after that there will be another button that says 'terminate'...once you click that your test will be submitted and you should be able to see your results...

I hope that helps Inshaa Allaah

wassalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

It is reported that Abu al-Dardaa(may allaah be pleased with him) said: "You will never be pious (a person of taqwa)until you become knowledgeable, and you will never be beautiful with your knowledge until you act (by it)." [Ibn 'Abd al-Barr, Jami' Bayaan al-'Ilm wa Fadihi']

More
9 years 7 months ago #1344 by dksadiq
Replied by dksadiq on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
wa 'alaikumussalām wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh,

Just as a note: from my experience, you can just click terminate without even using the "confirm."

More
9 years 7 months ago #1355 by Umm_Saaleh
Replied by Umm_Saaleh on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
Assalamu 'Alaikum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuhu

JazakAllaahu khayr brother Mūsá, the tests have been very beneficial especially for identifying areas of weaknesses maashaaAllaah. I also really like that the results are available imeediately and there are brief explanations for wrong answers maashaaAllaah!

Rahma Umm Saaleh

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #1361 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
wa 'alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

May Allaah bless you all.

Is there any interest in having this review quiz available permanently? Meaning that whenever you want you could always sign in and re-take it? And perhaps we could do something similar for weeks 10-18 for example? this would give students who wish to begin with us late to catch up on the previous lessons and check their understanding.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1362 by h_elsharif
Replied by h_elsharif on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
I think that's a good idea.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1363 by Shyma
That would be very beneficial inshaa'Allaah.Reviews are an important way of remembering what we learn, as well as an encouragement to apply the knowledge. If its always available, then the 'i dont have time' excuse will dissapear- we can do it whenever we have the time.

In addition, some individuals learn better through quizzes and their likes, so its important that that option is available because you can usually find audio lessons but not many interactive options.

More
9 years 7 months ago #1364 by Umm_Saaleh
Replied by Umm_Saaleh on topic Re:Week1-8 Comprehensive Review Tool [NICE]
Yes, I think that's a good idea brother Mūsá.

I work during the week and take other classes so sometimes I could do with extra time on the quizzes as I feel I have to rush sometimes.

Also I agree with Shyma that quizzes help to re-inforce what we learn in lessons and essentially ingraves it in the mind like a stone maashaaAllaah.

Rahma Umm Saaleh

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds