Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #1511 by moosaa.richardson
ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools... was created by moosaa.richardson
We thank Allaah for allowing us to complete about 25% of the book, Kitaab at-Tawḥīd, and we pray that He facilitates the remainder for us, in safety and good health.

It is very important that we review our lessons, in a consistent way after each one, and in a comprehensive way every so often. This helps us to retain the knowledge long-term, in shaa' Allaah.

A set of review tools will be available after Saturday's class (3/19), in shaa' Allaah, that should prove extremely helpful in this regard.

Week 1-9 Review Tool: 10 questions on the first part of the book up until the chapter on amulets (amulets not included).

Week 10-15 Review Tool: 10 questions from amulets to slaughtering.

Week 1-15 Comprehensive Review Tool: You may choose 10, 20, or 30 questions.

These are review tools and not really quizzes. They are relaxed, take your time (30 minutes for 10 questions), search for the answers as you go (if you want). You may view your detailed results (the questions themselves) immediately afterwards. They are re-usable, having different questions every time. Use them every day if you like. They will be available for one month in shaa' Allaah.

Log in at www.troid.ca/tests between April 19 and March 18, 2011. Many people have registered but are not taking the quizzes regularly. Use this opportunity to get back into the course, and catch up with everyone else. As you can see in this forum (may Allaah bless it), there are a variety of tools you can use to review: transcripts, audio recordings, review questions, and extension activities.

If you lost your login info, just dig up the email you send to us (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) out of your "sent folder". If you have not registered, then send the username and password you would like to: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

May Allaah bless you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 4 months ago #1522 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
Not many people are taking advantage of this opportunity. Some of us may be sleeping on something informal, helpful, and even fun.

(Sleeping on something = not recognizing its significance)

More
9 years 4 months ago #1536 by ummelias_1
Replied by ummelias_1 on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
As Salaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Bro Mūsá

I was so focused on the review I forgot about the time change and I did not get do week 16 :-( Al hamdulilah I enjoyed the review tools week 1-15 it was tricky and I did it closed book so maa shaa Allah it took some repeating. Al hamdulilah

Barakaalkahu Feekum

ummelias

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

• moosaa.richardson
More
9 years 4 months ago #1603 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
Only six days left: These review exams will not be available after April 18 @ 12 noon EST, in shaa' Allaah.

When we break for the Summer/Ramaḍān, would you like to have continued access to review quizzes until we begin again?

More
9 years 4 months ago #1604 by ummelias_1
Replied by ummelias_1 on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
As Salaamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Bro Mūsá

Al hamdulilah yes I would like to have access to the review tools while there is the break for summer / Ramaḍān that will be very helpful to keep the subject of the book fresh and then we can resume without the feeling of lost time this way the information will continue to be connected and memorized inshallah

barakallahu feekum

ummelias

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

More
9 years 4 months ago #1606 by abu ibraheem
Replied by abu ibraheem on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
YES...insha Allah..

More
9 years 4 months ago #1607 by Karima238
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,
It would be good if we could have access to the quizes for the break so we can review InshaAllah. Also, is the break going to be just for the month of ramadhan?

• fatimahdaragharbi
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
9 years 4 months ago #1609 by fatimahdaragharbi
Replied by fatimahdaragharbi on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
If students who haven't been partaking in the class due to a heavy school schedule could benefit from these quizzes during the break, then it would definitely be wonderful to have access inshaaAllaahu ta'aala.

Jazaakumullaahu khayr.

&& we shall accompany the inkpot until our death...

More
9 years 3 months ago #1610 by Umm_Saaleh
Replied by Umm_Saaleh on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
Yes please. BaarakAllaahu feeka.

• umm abdulkareem
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
9 years 3 months ago #1626 by umm abdulkareem
Replied by umm abdulkareem on topic Re:ITS REVIEW TIME - Fun and easy review tools...
Asalāmu alaykum
YES PLEASE!
Maa shaa Allaah the reviews have helped me greatly on what i missed from the lessons and Alhamdulillaah I am so grateful to have them.
Jazaakumullah khayraa.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds

RT @BakkahPubs: Those of you who love the classes & educational activities at @1MMPGH should REALLY enjoy this very unique & revealing arti…

troid.org troid.org

RT @musashaleem: Shaykh Rabīʿ al-Madkhalī (حفظه الله) said: “The Sunnah has become peculiar.” رسائل علماء السنة إلى شباب الأمة 91

troid.org troid.org