Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon clueless

• halimah bashir
  • halimah bashir's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
9 years 2 months ago #1692 by halimah bashir
clueless was created by halimah bashir
i became a salafi about 7 months ago, but before that i used to go to milads and hathams and so on.It is really diffiicult because my family are totally against ir because they think its new as they'v never heard of it. I really don't now what to do i'v tried being patient with them, but there inovating and plus there involving it with my little sister.....what can i do??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #1694 by muslim323
Replied by muslim323 on topic Re: clueless
as salām alaiki,
good for you that you are salafi, alhamdulillaah. thank allaah for this. keep seeking beneficial ilm. is your family forcing you to attend the gatherings?
make decisions about your future wisely. may Allaah make it easy, aameen.

More
9 years 2 months ago #1695 by Shyma
Replied by Shyma on topic Re: clueless
Dearest sister- Alhamdulillah that Allaah has guided you to the Haqq, may He keep us and you firm upon it until we meet Him ameen.
I completely understand where you are coming from- iv been practising nearly 10 years and my are breveli and indulge in these innovated practises, Allaahu musta'aan. Sis the key is to seek knowledge yourself- the more you learn, the firmer you will become insha Allaah. Istiqaama (uprightness) is the door to all good in this life and the hereafter. Allaah has said in the Quran : "and if they only beleived in Allah and had istiqaama on the right way we would have surely bestowed upon them rain in abundance" Also Allaah mentioned in the Quran "verily who say their Lord is Allaah and have Istiqaama, they Angels decend upon them saying "do not fear nor grieve and recieve glad tidings of jannah which you were promised.
also, Allaah has promised 'after hardship comes ease, verily after hardship comes ease'
The messenger sallahu alayi wasallam has said that Dua is the weapon of the Believer and has advised us to seek the aid of Allaah through Dua'a. Look back during the lifetime of the prophet alayi salat was salam- his own family disbelieved yet he remained patient and sought the reward from Allaah.
to round out the advice i can give you is 1)seek aid with Allaah- make duaa' increase in acts of righteousness especiallay towards your family 2)be patient- in whatever they accuse you of, upon the worship of Allaah and practise of your relgion 3)seek knowledge- attend the classes, 4)dont despair! Allaah is testing you like He tests his beleiving slaves- it is upon you to realise this and be patient, seeking the reward with Allaah -it could be that Allaah wants to put you in a specific place in jannah through this trial. 5)find dawah material in a language your family understand (alhamdulillah there are salafi websites dedicated to audio and literature in urdu and i have even come across quraan translation audio in punjabi. 6)invite your family to jummah salah to hear the khutbah, or the events at the masajid. 7)actions speak louder then words- this is golden advice subhanAllaah- the worst thing you can do is get into an argument with someone who doesnt want to know- act and you will be noticed.
May Allaah guides us and our families and unite us all in jannah tul firdows ameen.
(ukti if you can request admin for my email i would love to help further inshaa'Allaah)
Wasalāmu alaikum wa rahmatullah.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

RT @BakkahPubs: Those of you who love the classes & educational activities at @1MMPGH should REALLY enjoy this very unique & revealing arti…

troid.org troid.org

RT @musashaleem: Shaykh Rabīʿ al-Madkhalī (حفظه الله) said: “The Sunnah has become peculiar.” رسائل علماء السنة إلى شباب الأمة 91

troid.org troid.org