• Madeehah Ahmad
  • Madeehah Ahmad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Maʿrūf Boarder
  • Maʿrūf Boarder
More
8 years 3 months ago #1883 by Madeehah Ahmad
Quote from Ibn Taymiyyah - FAO Abūl-Abbās was created by Madeehah Ahmad
Assalāmu'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

I had a question after one of the Kitaabut-Tawḥīd lessons and you asked me to post it in the forum.

I just wanted the reference for a beautiful quote you mentioned from Ibn Taymiyyah raḥimahullāh about the different scenarios encountered when people do deeds; those who deeds for Allaah alone but do it so that Allaah will give them blessings in the dunyaa, those who do good deeds for the people's praise, those who do good deeds to attain some wealth or worldly benefit, and those who do good deeds correctly for Allaah alone but commit major shirk in other actions.

You mentioned the quote in class 40 and it served as an excellent admonition and reminder for us to seek the Hereafter in our deeds. BaarakAllaahu feek.

JazaakAllaahu khayraa
The following user(s) said Thank You: moosaa.richardson

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 weeks ago #1981 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Quote from Ibn Taymiyyah - FAO Abūl-Abbās
wa alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Until I find the exact source of it, I'll say that it was quoted by Shaykh Sulaymān al-Hafeed in Tayseer al-'Azīz (pp.552-553), his explanation of his grandfather's Kitaab at-Tawḥīd. I'll try to post which book it was from when I can find it... in shaa' Allaah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Madeehah Ahmad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

RT @BakkahPubs: Those of you who love the classes & educational activities at @1MMPGH should REALLY enjoy this very unique & revealing arti…

troid.org troid.org

RT @musashaleem: Shaykh Rabīʿ al-Madkhalī (حفظه الله) said: “The Sunnah has become peculiar.” رسائل علماء السنة إلى شباب الأمة 91

troid.org troid.org