• Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #1737 by troid.org admin
Five Pillars Umrah & Dawrah (TROID) 2012 was created by troid.org admin

N. American Packages Announced

NEW:

The Full 5-Star Package $3100 only!!

5 Star Hotels, 5 Star Buffet Breakfasts, Return Stop-Over Option in Turkey!

INSTALLMENT PLAN: $500 down

UMRAH BOOKING HOTLINE:

1-416-243-5320

New Final Deadline: Mar 31st 2012 - Hurry [50% spots filled]!!

New Deadline: Mar. 31st [hard deadline, no extensions, all requirements below must be submitted by Mar. 31st, no extensions are possible thereafter due to visa processing deadlines.]

Read more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 8 months ago #1738 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Five Pillars Umrah & Dawrah (TROID) 2012
So, who's going? Bags packed? We plan on having some exciting add-ons, more details to follow insha'Allaah.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1739 by aassing
Replied by aassing on topic Five Pillars Umrah & Dawrah (TROID) 2012
ما شاء الله
اللهم زد و بارك
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by aassing.

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #1740 by aassing
Replied by aassing on topic Five Pillars Umrah & Dawrah (TROID) 2012
Answers to a few questions re the Umrah trip 2012
[/b][/b]

Q 1. Why is the cost price much higher than last year’s $2450. This year there is an increase of $650.
A 1. The reason for the price increase is three fold. Firstly, last year our tour operator gave us a special rate seeing it was our first time with him, so his profit margin was significantly low. Secondly our hotel package in Makkah was upgraded free of charge. The 5 star hotel everyone was impressed with was given to our group FREE of charge. Along with that was the free buffet breakfast each day. Lastly, there has been a slight increase in airfare causing the cost of air tickets to go up.

Q 2. If I am travelling with my family, what room arrangements can be made?
A 2. A family of four, consisting of male and female, can all share the same room, as each room has 4 beds. A family of 2 will have to pay a little more to get a smaller room

Q 3. Is there WIFI in the hotels?
A 3. The hotel in Madinah has wifi, but we are not sure if the one in Makkah has.

Q 4. If I have a family, how close is the shopping for basic things like milk and bread for babies?
A 4. Each hotel has at least one sizable grocery located in the same building of the hotel, so you won’t need to go very far. They are very well stacked with items most people are familiar with.

Q 5. When is the best time to purchase our ihram (clothing for men to make tawaf etc)?
A 5. The Saudi price (for good quality) is about the same as local prices, about $25. It is better to get it before you travel. In our last trip many of us did not have ihrams before travelling, that resulted in a bit of a mess at the miqaat. You will need at least 6 big safety pins to keep your ihram in place. Since we will be flying into Jeddah, you will need it in advance for sure insha'Allaah, anyone who doesn't have one will need to make his own arrangements to go to one of the miqaat.

Q 6. What is the expected temperature like in Saudi Arabia?
A 6. In our last trip, it was very hot, 32-36 degrees Celsius. It is important to stay hydrated, walk with a bottle, drink zam zam and stay out of the sun. In the excitement of the occasion this can be forgotten, coming from a climate of 12-15 degrees will be a difficult adjustment, so stay hydrated and cool to avoid dehydration (which is a dangerous problem that can leave you bedridden or hospitalised).

Q 7. Can my uncle be my mahram as per visa regulations if he has a different last name?
A 7. Yes, he can be your mahram, as long as you can prove it with the use of a birth certificate or other documents showing name relation to your uncle.

Q 8. If I don't have the $500 deposit before Feb 29th, will I still be able to pay at a later date?
A 8. Yes. The Feb 29th deadline is for those wishing to get $100 off the cost price of the package ($3100). March 15th inshaa Allaah, will be the cut off date to submit payment.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by aassing.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: It is NOT PERMISSIBLE for a man to be alone with a female (other than a spouse or close relative) in a car going anywhere…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: لا يخلون رجل بامرأة فإن الشيطان ثالثهما قال الشيخ ابن باز في شرح هذا الحديث: فالواجب الحذر، وألا تخرج أبداً إلا ومعها ثا…

troid.org troid.org