Wake Up! Take Advantage of Your Time Before Its Too Late
The khuṭbah at TROID (2016/05/20), a topic centred around the seminar entitled, Be in This World as a Stranger.
From the points of benefit:
- Time is quickly leaving us, didn't we just complete the previous Ramaḍān, now another Ramaḍān is upon us!
- From one year to the next, what have we done? What have we prepared in our case with Allāh?
- Times move quickly, we should reflect!
- al-Ḥasan al-Baṣrī: Today you have the ability to perform actions, as for those in the grave, they have no ability to do so
- How many have we buried, but are we reflecting?
- Utilising time is of the utmost importance
- Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Hādī: Busy yourselves with good our else you will busy yourselves with evil
- The best of the people are the ones who when you see them they remind you of Allāh, so who are your companions?
- Every day that passes, a part of us is gone
- The greatest profit in this dunyā is for a person to use this world to benefit your ākhirah
- Wasting time cut one's off from Allāh and the hereafter