A Glimpse into the Modern-Day Groups of Innovation
Our beloved brother, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh), gives brief glimpses into the deviated sects that are of the 72 sects threatened to be in the Fire.
In the beginning of the lecture, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) explains the importance of understanding the manhaj of al-Salaf al-Ṣāliḥ so that the sight of innovation can be distinguished from the sight of the Sunnah.
The sects that Abū ʿUways talks about in this lecture are:
- Ikhwān al-Muslimūn (The Muslim Brotherhood Movement)
- The Quṭbiyyūn (Quṭbīs)
- Ṣurūriyyūn (The Ṣurūrīs)
- Jamʿāt al-Tablīgh (The Tablīghīs)
- Aḥbāsh (The Ḥabashīs)
- Haddaadiyyoon (The Hadaadees)
With regards to the Ikhwānul-Muslimoon, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) gives a brief lesson on their history and gives 10 brief matters regarding their deviance such as:
- Their slackness with Tawḥīd al-ʿĪbādah (The worship of Allāh alone) - which is the whole purpose that we were created, yet they lighten this matter.
- Their silent approval to Shirk al-Akbar (Major Shirk) - Which can lead a Muslim who did not repent into the Hellfire for eternity.
- Dislike for the Muslims upon Tawḥīd (Ahl al-Sunnah)...and more.
On the topic of the Qutbees, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) talks about the history of Qutbees, the problems with the founder (Sayyid Qutb) and his deviant views of shirk, takfīr and how the followers follow him whether he spoke the truth or falsehood.
The Suroorees, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) explains their history and talks about their founder (Muḥammad Suroor), and their beliefs.
Jam'aatut-Tableegh (Tableeghees), Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) gives a very detailed summary of their misguidance.
For the Habashees and the Hadaadees, Abū ʿUways (raḥimahullāh) explains in brief about their misguidance.
The lesson concludes with a 20-minute question and answer session.
Tags: Bidʿah, Abū ʿUways , Deviation