From the points discussed:
- Holding fast to the Qurʾān and Sunnah and ardently adhering to it is the mightiest of the foundations and founding pillars of Islām.
- The one who abandons this has given rise to his own destruction.
- It is Tawḥīd and adherence to the Sunnah that makes us brothers, this is what unites our hearts.
- This blessed manhaj consolidated our hearts.
- We are not like the Ḥizbiyyīn who love and hate for the sake of allegiance and bias.
- There are many paths of deviation, many Shayṭān, only one path of Qurʾān and Sunnah.
- All of Ahl al-Bidʿah, claim to be upon the way of the Ṣaḥābah, upon the Salafī path.
- The destructive legacy of the bidʿah, “We take the good and leave the evil” upon the Muslims.