Say (O Muḥammad ﷺ to mankind): “If you (really) love Allāh then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qurʾān and the Sunnah), Allāh will love you and forgive you of your sins. And Allāh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
Why do they attack the Prophets? Their intention is to extinguish the light of Allāh with their mouths, but Allāh will complete his light, even if the disbelievers hate it! They are shayateen from the jinn and mankind. Throughout history these devils have plotted and planned, and said and done, treacherously, attempting that which is impossible, to attack the dignity of Allāh’s slave and messenger, Muḥammad (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) but Allāh has protected him from their plans and plots, turning there plans back upon them! This is not something new.
These individuals will never been able to harm the messenger of Allah ﷺ, Ibn Taymīyyah: For indeed Allāh will punish and take revenge on those who (seek to) harm the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ and protect the Messenger from any harm!
They will not harm him no matter how much they try, no matter how much they spend! Ibn Taymīyyah: Anyone who hates him and despises him, Allāh will uproot him and destroy him.
Concerning the evil film falsely depicting the Noble Messenger ﷺ :
- This criminal and wretched attempt to discredit the Prophet ﷺ will not harm the Messenger in the slightest or the religion of Islām.
- The more that these criminals attempt to malign the Messenger ﷺ, the more he will be raised and the more the banner of Islām will be raised.
- It is obligatory that the disapproval (displayed) by the Muslims be in accordance to the Qurʾān and the Sunnah (not based on emotions and desires).
- The Muslim should not allow their anger to transgress the legislated boundaries, transgressing the limits of the religion, such that they would be actualising the goal of those who made this film.
- It is impermissible to harm non-Muslims living in the Muslim land, transgressing upon innocent people, it is obligatory that the people of knowledge respond (not the ignorant).
- The protesting (that occured) is conducted by the political parties, going against the teachings of the Kitāb and the Messenger ﷺ, bringing harm upon the image of Islām.
- From the best of support is to follow his ﷺ guidance, follow his sunnah, if you want to support the Messenger ﷺ then you should feel superiority and might upon this upright action.
- Spread his ﷺ virtues, inform the people about his biography, his teachings and explaining the nobility of al-Islām.
- We should go out of our way to manifest upright manners and morals characterised upon the perfect manners and morals of the beloved Messenger ﷺ.
- It is imperative for the Muslim to be alert (clued-in), understanding that the goal of these ignorant repugnant attacks is not to hurt the Messenger ﷺ -because they can’t in the slightest- We have total conviction, (rather) this is not a conspiracy theory, upon studying the past, that these enemies spread this incitement to divert the Muslims from building their countries, to stunt there progress and occupy them with something else. So it is best for them to preserve and better the places that we live (by teaching the Book and the Sunnah, bettering our families and communities), this is what they hate, this is what they despise!
- (The Mufti of Saudi al-ʿArabīa continues) We call upon the international community, to prevent and disallow the disrespect of all the Prophet and Messengers, (ex. Ibrāhīm, Mūsá, ‘Eeasaa, Muḥammad [ʿalayhimus-salām]) something that the kingdom of Saudi al-ʿArabīa has motioned requesting the international community to respect likewise.