May 29, 2007

The Actions of the Disbeliever

And whosoever seeks a religion other than Islām it will never be accepted of Him and in the Hereafter he will be of the losers. Sūrah Āli ʿImrān, 3:85Instead of directly answering your points I will instead insha`Allāh make a number of general points here in which the points you raise will be answered by the permission of Allāh. 1. The Disbelievers are in Hell Forever “Those who disbelieve and die as disbelievers, on them is the Curse of Allāh, the curse of the Angels and all of mankind. They will abide therein and their penalty will never be lightened nor will they be given respite.” [2:…

May 29, 2007

Qualities the Caller to Allāh Must Have

Say: This is my path, I call unto Allāh upon clear evidence (baṣīrah), I and those who follow me. And how free is Allāh from all imperfection, and I am not from amongst the polytheists. Al-ʿAllāmah Aḥmad ibn Yaḥyá al-NajmīAllāh the Exalted said, “Say: This is my path, I call unto Allāh upon clear evidence (baṣīrah), I and those who follow me.  And how free is Allāh from all imperfection and I am not from amongst the polytheists.” [Sūrah Yūsuf 12:108] So whomsoever traverses this manhaj, then he is from amongst the successors of the Messengers (ṣalāwāt Allāhī wa salāmuhu ʿal…

May 29, 2007

The Obligation of the Call and the Duty of the Caller

As for the saying of some of the people that it is permissible to become duʿāʾt (callers) without having knowledge, then if they mean a dāʿī without a huge amount of knowledge, able to give fatāwá (religious verdicts), explain and deduce issues from their proofs – then it is possible to accept this saying. Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Ṣāliḥ al-ʿUthaymīn[Q.1]: Is daʿwah (calling) to Allāh obligatory upon every Muslim man or woman, or is it to be left for the Scholars and the students of knowledge only?  Is it permissible for the layperson to call to Allāh? [A.1]: When a person has knowle…

May 29, 2007

The World of Jinn (Spirits)

Throughout history man has always had a deep attraction for the supernatural and the unseen. The existence of a world parallel to our own has always fascinated people. This world is commonly referred to as the spirit world, and almost every set of people have some concept of one. With some people, these spirits are no more then the souls of dead people- or ghosts. With others, spirits are either the forces of good or the forces of evil – both battling against one another to gain influence over humanity. However, both of these explanations are more in tune with folk tales and fantasy. The tr…

May 29, 2007

The Actions of the Disbeliever

And whosoever seeks a religion other than Islām it will never be accepted of Him and in the Hereafter he will be of the losers. Sūrah Āli ʿImrān, 3:85Instead of directly answering your points I will instead insha`Allāh make a number of general points here in which the points you raise will be answered by the permission of Allāh. 1. The Disbelievers are in Hell Forever “Those who disbelieve and die as disbelievers, on them is the Curse of Allāh, the curse of the Angels and all of mankind. They will abide therein and their penalty will never be lightened nor will they be given respite.” [2:…

May 29, 2007

Who Deserves The Salāms?

Do not precede them with the Salāms… Imām Ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah Chapter: His ﷺ Guidance In Greeting The Ahl Al Kitāb1 It is authenticated from him(ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam): “Do not precede them with the Salāms, and if you meet them in a street, “2. However, it is said that he (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) said this in a specific matter, regarding travelling to Bani Quraydhah, he(ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) said, “Do not precede them with the Salāms.” So what about the regular person from Ahl udh Dhimma? Or is it specific to whomsoever is in a state such as theirs? Verily …

© TROID. All rights reserved.