- Is there any obligation for the aunt or uncle to step in if the parents are not taking responsibilities?
- The permissibility of leaving your relatives house if sin is taking place in front of you.
- Does a man have rights and responsibilities over a revert woman’s children who had children from a previous relationship?
- Can you vaccinate your kids? Should you vaccinate your children?
- How does a sister go about obtaining a Wakīl? And what responsibility does the Wakeel have?
- What age do you recommend a parent to make their child fast?
- How can the brothers at TROID (Masjid al-Furqān) go about building a Salafī school?
- How do you advise one who came back from inside and became a Muslim?
- How do you advise the youth who have fallen into the traps of Ḥajūriyyah? (Yaḥya Al Ḥajūrī/Ḥajāwirah) (Numerous statements from the ʿUlamāʾ) – and about Abū Fajūr al-Ṣumālī.
Final advice from our brother – Fear Allāh using social websites, if you use Twitter then only follow the Shuyūkh and Ṭulāb and to try your best to keep away from Facebook and YouTube.