30 minutes of solid foundations to aid our brothers and sisters in understanding this pillar of our Religion according to the Messenger of Allāh (ﷺ), including:
- Islām is a perfect religion, one of ease that can be practiced by any human being, educated or uneducated.
- Part of that perfect religion is fasting begun by a moon sighting according to the Book of Allāh.
- Starting a month is only done by a moon sighting or counting out 30 days according to the Sunnah.
- The disobedience of those who fast on the 30th of Shaʿbān without a moon sighting, and their INVALID fasting.
- The logical possibility of 28 days of fasting and how it has been dealt with throughout history.
- Making up a day of fasting (qaḍāʾ) does not indicate that anything wrong was done.
- The audacity of those who would accuse people who closely follow the orders of Allāh and His Messenger (ﷺ) of causing corruption and ruining people’s fasting, etc.
- Ending the month of Ramaḍān spreading rumours and doubts is an indication of a failed month of worship (may Allāh excuse us!)
Written discussion exists on salafitalk.com