The noble teacher, Ustādh Abū Ḥakīm Bilāl Davis, answers the following important question:
“Over the past few years, a group of youth in the West have sought to split the ranks of Ahl al-Sunnah, physically and digitally. They refer to the Salafis as Saʿāfaqah. When you were last here, you explained what this term is but what was the goal/objective of this plot which has now failed completely?”
An important exposé that every Salafī should study attentively.
- What was the intended goal of the now failed Saʿāfiqah movement?
- Which Salafī scholars and callers was Muḥammad bin Hādī attacking?
- Why did the elder scholars unite against Muḥammad ibn Hādī and how did they expose his unjustified attacks?
- What was the relationship of Salafi Publications with Muḥammad ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī?
- What is the aftermath? MBH’s criminal conviction and exposure of the Muṣāʿfiqah movement figureheads.
- Is this the end of fitnah? Will there be future trials?